“Fairly OK”
Review of Tomoko Tudini

Tomoko Tudini
Reserve with
Save up to 50% when you reserve online *
Tomoko Tudini is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9,470 of 12,524 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Esquilino
“Fairly OK”
Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

As a over all I would not recommend this restaurant as the service is extremely poor, waiters do not pay attention while you are requesting info about the menu and also they were disorganised, we were held by 4 different guys and it took ages to get our meals on the table as well as beverages. The food it self is ok nothing really special and prices are a little bit high for the service provided.

• Visited July 2013

• Hungarian first
  • Polish first
“Terrible food, awful service.”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Where to start? Overpriced for the bland rubbish they serve up. Pizza was awful, dough completely raw. Pointed this out to the waiter and he just walked away shrugging his shoulders. I guess he can though - there's a mandatory 15% service charge. Avoid at all costs.

• Visited June 2013
Florida
“Cute restaurant, but service needs to be better”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

The food was ok, but the service was slow. We were sat in a small back room where there were pictures of ink blots. I ordered the special that came with sausage, but was given meatballs instead because the slow server told me that the chef didn't like the quality of the sausage. They should've informed me of the change before I received my food. My husband ordered the lasagna. A table in the room had sent back their dinners because a lady's lasagna was cold and the other lady ordered the special, as well, but was given the wrong entree. When they received their entrees again, the lady complained that the sausage wasn't cooked on the special. Hence, meatballs on my special. We probably won't eat here again.

Visited May 2013
Colorado
“Quiet location, good food”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I am surprised by all the negative reviews of this restaurant. We were looking for a relatively quiet place for a light lunch with outdoor seating, and this fit the bill. We each had something different (pizza, soup, salad, beverages), and they were all quite good. Yes, the service charge is too high, especially if you have a light meal, but it's the way things are done in Italy. The service was acceptable, not great, but not horrible either. The interior has a very hip vibe going. By the way, the sign has changed to something more contemporary flush against the building, so don't look for the one in the picture above.

• Visited May 2013
Essex, United Kingdom
“Poor service added service charge”
Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

Visited 27/5/13, premises looked nice and clean,part of the slow food movement. I only had a pizza and a reasonable bottle of wine. The food was fine no real problem. The service was very poor,pretty much the worst I had experienced in Rome over a 5 day visit. I decided not to leave a tip, which I normally always do. Along came the bill service charge added about 12.5%. Well I just decided to pay it, paid at the front desk where the only card machine was, nothing, no how was your food no communication at all. I was handed the machine, I paid, then passed the receipt that was it. There are many better places to go than this in Rome,my only poor choice during my stay.

Visited May 2013