“Will definitely return on my next trip to Rome”

Bed and Breakfast - Interno 9
Ranked #1,457 of 3,779 Rome B&B and Inns
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Although some might mind that the B&B is a bit out of the centre, we loved to "live" among the Romans. The rooms are spacious and clean. You can get breakfast (coffee and croissant) in the bar across the street which adds to feeling part of the city. The staff is so sweet and helpful, they made our stay extra special. We will definitely return on a next trip to rome!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed October 17, 2012

I spent two nights at Interno9 with a friend, in one of its charming, spotlessly clean, and cosy rooms. The hosts were very welcoming and helpful. Few moments after I arrived Clara offered me an espresso for which I was very grateful, and explained the nearby bus routes and how to get to the center of the city. Free Wi-Fi, a good hair dryer in the bathroom, and simple breakfast at a nearby cafe were all unexpected good surprises.
From here all central Rome attractions are an easy bus-ride away. On the first evening in town my friend and I walked to charming Trastevere area for dinner in about 40 minutes.
I would most definitely recommend this B&B to family or friends travelling to Rome, and would stay here again with pleasure.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I expected this to be a budget hotel for what we paid. The "hotel" is actually a converted apartment in a shabby looking tower block. But don't let the outside put you off, as it nearly did us. Inside, the apartment has been converted into 3 very smart, comfortable modern ensuite rooms. Our room, "Monet" was a blue & white cosy place, with a good size ensuite. My only grumble is the shower was a little feeble and could do with an upgrade so it's as good as the rest. Breakfast, which is included, is by arrangement with a cafe across the road. Present your vouchers and you each get a coffee and a croissant. Just enough to get you going! The room was serviced daily with fresh towels as well. We were 2 mins walk from the 170 bus stop, which is 15 mins from Piazza Venizia, and from there you can get pretty much anywhere. The owner took time to give us some vital tourist info including bus routes and numbers. I would stay again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 23, 2012

The service we experienced was excellent at Interno 9! We drove there and were later than we said we'd be. The hotel owner (I think) and her daughter were still there waiting for us and had saved us a parking spot right out front. The daughter spoke English, showed us around and gave us all the information as to what buses/trams to take to Rome's sights. Someone was always around in the mornings cleaning and was able to answer any questions (they didn't always know English but we made it work). We stayed in the room with a private bathroom and the bathroom was at the end of the hall. It was not a problem however and we rarely even saw the other guests. At the end of our trip, we were able to leave our bags until we were leaving later in the day. The hotel is a little bit away from the city center but it was good and bad. The good was that it was a bit less touristy and not as chaotic as the city center (which for us, also meant better restaurants); the bad was that it was a longer walk and after hiking around Rome all day it was a tiring walk home from the tram stop. All in all, great experience and wonderful place to stay!

-wifi in room
-private bathroom with hairdryer
-safe public on street parking
-breakfast at the bar across the street
-air conditioning

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Interno 9 is a nice place to stay even for more days, not only for some, like we did with my boyfriend. It is a flat, with 3 separate bedrooms, all with private bathrooms, one of them is external, but private. Or room was very fancy, nice furnished, always cleaned and tidied up. The owner pivked us up on the final station of the shutter bus, he is a nice guy.
Breakfast is in a Bar, in the opposite site of the street, very close. Brioshe and coffe or tea. I am not a sweet liker, so I did not like it so much, but it is ok for breakfast, staff is nie there as well. The area is not city center, but close by bus or metro, in confortable distance. All in all it was nice to stay there, I would recommend it to coupleas, or communities with max. 6 people.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 12, 2011

Big-clean room, easy to find, near to bus station, good breakfast, friendly staff

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 12, 2011

A little bit out of the way but it wasn't a problem at all - the 170 bus comes regularly and takes you to Piazza Venezia where you can get to anywhere easily. We had the first room, which is usually two single beds but the owners were very helpful and made them into a double for us. The rooms are spacious, clean and really nicely decorated! Breakfast was served in our room and was definitely enough to fill us up at the start of the day. Sharing a bathroom wasn't a problem, there was only one occasion where we had to wait to use the shower, and it was always kept clean. There was also a hairdryer in the bathroom. There was some noise from the road outside but it wasn't too bad, and I think some noise is to be expected wherever you stay at Rome - however, we were woken up a couple of times in the middle of the night by some other guests struggling with the key to the front door! Be careful with your plug converter, the plugs in our room were a slightly different type to those in the hallway, and my converter only fit the ones in the hall. Free wireless was great. Osteria Mavi is a lovely restaurant just a few minutes walk away (although we didn't have a good meal at Ristorante La Ruota). Gianluca, one of the owners, was really friendly and helpful both before and during our visit - he picked us up from Trastevere station when we arrived at 9pm on a Sunday, and once we'd settled in he spent some time explaining how to get to various places and writing down bus numbers on the map for us, which was really useful. Overall I think it was great value, and I'd definitely recommend it if you don't mind a 15 minute bus ride to the centre!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple