“Bravo to Miles and Miles”

Miles & Miles Tour Company - Tours
Ranked #4 of 238 Food & Drink in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: A family business. Specialized in optimizing the limited time of people offering tailored tours of Rome and Italy, with professional Driver Guides and comfortable Minivans, savouring the traditional highlights of Rome but also get a backstage view of traditional, daily, Italian life. The tours are always personalized to reflect your interest and budget. Whether it's a simple shuttle transfer from the airport or a breathtaking private excursion across the Italian peninsula, Miles&Miles is here to help you make your Italian experience the best it can be.Shore excursions - Tours - Transfers in all over the country.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed April 14, 2009

My husband,myself and two of our three kids ( ages 25 & 15 ) enjoyed 3 days touring with Roberto of Miles & Miles. We saw Rome at night which was fabulous, a day tour to Orvieto and Pitigliano, and a trip to Pompeii and Positano. Everything worked perfectly and we were thrilled with what we saw. It was so nice to sit back and not have to worry about a thing, we simply enjoyed the sites and our time together. Miles & Miles was well priced and worth every penny. One other thing, against our better judgment, we purchased a large ceramic vase, which when packaged could not fit into a cab. Late in the evening,the night before we left Rome, we called Roberto who arranged for a driver with a van to take us to the airport at an un-goldly hour in the morning. It was so nice of him and typical of his accommodating nature. Ten gold stars for Miles & Miles. They are the best. Ciao bella

2  Thank Woodsidepasta
Write a ReviewReviews (1,546)
All reviews
in 51 reviews
"art historian"
in 19 reviews

Reviewed April 6, 2009

Our tour of the Vatican and Sistine Chapel with Miles and Miles, while very informative, was very interesting and fun. Our tour guide was wonderful. Everyone in our family agreed that this was clearly our favorite highlight of our 7 day Italy vacation, even the teenagers!

1  Thank PSJHawaii
Reviewed March 29, 2009

My wife and I visited Rome in early March, and we wanted to take a private tour. I researched quite a bit and finally found Miles & Miles on Tripadvisor. The rates for Miles and Mile are very affordable compared to other tour companies, and the service was top rate. Francesco met us at our hotel at 9:30 in the morning and even gave my wife some flowers for Women's Day. Based on the fact that it was our first trip to Rome, he gave us a great overview of the city visiting many sites that are off the beaten track. Not only was Francesco knowledgeable about the sites and the city in general, he gave us a little taste of what it's like to live in Rome. This tour definitely wasn't a "canned" tour, and we could have as much or as little input into what we did. We had a great time, and the next time we're in Rome, you can bet we'll call Francesco at Miles and Miles next time around.

1  Thank NotRickSteves
Reviewed March 27, 2009

I wish I could give Miles and Miles a "10 Star" rating for the truly outstanding experience they provide (it is so much more than a tour). I am a 50 year old female business executive who had one day to see Rome. Francesco and Naomi Miglio immediately put me at ease and designed a day that suited me perfectly. They are brilliant, charming, funny, empathic,sensitive, and joyful knowledge abassadors for their city and country. Their love for what they do and where they do it is contagious and immediately evident. How I wish I had a week to explore Italy with this family and to see it through their eyes. It sounds like something I might need to plan in the coming year! Rome has so much to offer -- every square inch is covered in layers of history - it was delightful to be with experts who could maximize every minute I had to spend. What a worthwile investment. I can't wait to return ... Bravo and Thank You!

1  Thank smdath