“Very good place!!!”

Rome: Castel Romano Outlet Shopping Full-Day Trip
Ranked #125 of 1,515 things to do in Rome
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: McArthurGlen Castel Romano Designer Outlet offers an exclusive shopping experience. Just 20 minutes from Rome, at Castel Romano Designer Outlet you can find over 200 of the most important brands, as Blumarine, Furla, Loriblu and many more, with prices reduced by 30% to 70% throughout the year. With our beautiful setting, cafes and restaurants, children's play area and more than 150 boutiques, we offer something for everyone.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access
Larnaka City, Cyprus
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Very good place!!!”
Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

Many shops, good price....but many people!!!! Difficult to reach this outlet, on the bus stop was 100 people so we get taxi to go there....easy and comfortable!!!

7 Thank Pansve

• Turkish first
Lake Charles, Louisiana
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Excellent, best one I've been too...”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

This is the best Outlet mall I've been too. The prices were very reasonable. This mall has all the big brands! There is also another shopping mall just opposite the road (you can walk to it) like 50 meters away. I suggest that you do visit here if you want big brands at reasonable prices...

Visited January 2014
10 Thank Kritesh H
Bucharest, Romania
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Old collections”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

This is one of the two outlests near Rome. Comparing it to the other, this one is bigger, but the available collections are, in my opinion old and the prices are not that low.
I recommend it for sport articles and for lingerie.

Visited August 2013
6 Thank Elena D
Sydney Australia
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“More than expected”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Great shopping idea - instead of doing downtown shops in Rome.
I travelled from Vatican and that was a great advantage as the bus was almost empty. In contrast when we stopped to pick up more passengers at the Termini station, it was madness of people shoving their way through. On the return trip the driver gave priority to Vatican passengers and only then filled in with Termini passengers.
Castel Romano is very tidy and neat place- loved the shops and the entire atmosphere. To my surprise coffee places and the few restaurants served exceptionally great food - in fact the only Italian with modern touch I experienced in any of the tourist locations.
Beware - the drivers of the bus are not very honest and tried to rip me off. He collected 3 full fares from me although I was saying that the girls with me are under 13 years - he was saying "new rules! new rules!" obviously counting on me being a foreigner.
Then I found in the small leaflet of Castel Romano clear pricelist for the bus fares. I proceeded back to the bus and the driver reluctantly handed back the two extra fares.
Overall, the experience is absolutely worth it a visit.

Visited September 2013
7 Thank MysteryShopper71
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Designer Heaven!”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Very nicely laid out and tons of stores. Most stores had both current styles at regular prices and clearance sections.

There were several places to grab a bite to eat, not a big food court like we might be used to in the states, but you can buy beer!!!

Great play area for the kids to blow off steam and the rest room facilities were outstanding with a room for just baby changing which was very nice.

I found some good bargains but all in all it was just an interesting trip to see the different European styles (fun fact, almost all men's wallets include a change pocket because of the amount of euros that are coins).

Visited September 2013