“Best. Just.. best.”

Ranked #30 of 864 Dessert in Rome
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Takeout
Neighborhood: Navona / Pantheon / Campo de’ Fiori
Description: Gelateria pasticceria cioccolateria artigianale solo prodotti stagionali freschi con laboratorio a vista
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We went there after a walk in the Vatican and Castel Sant’Angelo. We tried 4 different flavors, and went totally crazy about it! The taste wasn’t intrusive, yet so characteristic. We felt every spice, every fruit and flavor in it. Magical experience indeed!
The prices are a bit higher than most places, but I’m more likely to pay it for a good ice cream. And it’s good. Trust me!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,398)

Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

Best Gelato in town and that’s a big statement. The beauty about this place is the location, nestled amongst the narrow picturesque alleyways full of shops and the fact you can view the making of the gelato flavours out the back. Spoilt for choice of flavours and the perfect spot on a hot Italian day sightseeing.

Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

€3のジェラートを注文し、€5で支払いました。すると【1ユーロコイン1枚+50セントコイン1枚+5セントコイン10枚】でおつりを返されました。これは嫌がらせですか?若い男性店員でしたが、どういうつもりでこんなに細かいおつりをよこしたのでしょうか。ジェラートは€3、€4、€6だったので、ユーロコインがなかったとは思えません。日本人だから差別されたのでしょうか?だとしたら最低です。とても不愉快です。アジア人は行かない方が良いと思います。

I used €5 for payment of €3, and the store-clerk returned 『10-FiveCentCoins,1-FiftyCentCoins,1-OneEuroCoin』to me. This behavior is a young man store-clerk.
Having I been harassed because I am a Japanese? I do not think that there was no euro coin. I think that Asians should not go. It was the lowest store-clerk. I will never go again.

Reviewed September 10, 2018

This gelato place is very cool because the gelato is made on site - and you can watch the process. Everything is super fresh and the flavors are unique.

Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

Very poor staffing service, we’ve had to wait nearly 15 minutes for a change. Highly not recommend for people visiting Rome