“Great food, cheap and good service”
Review of Mangianapoli

Mangianapoli
Ranked #2,836 of 13,754 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

We ate 3 times here, food is good, big portions, very affordable prices. The service is good too. We'll go back when in rome for sure.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,003)

Reviewed March 29, 2016 via mobile

Myself and my mum came to this restaurant every night when we were on our stay in Rome!
The staff in this restaurant are very polite and friendly.
The food is amazing! And tastes incredible! Would recommend this restaurant to anyone!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

I love pizza, and I've been trying a lot of different places, but Mangianapoli is just above the average. The quality of the dough is unbelievable, it is so soft and tasty, even a friend of mine from Campania told me that he goes there because pizza is made just the way they make it in Campania.
Apart from pizzas, they've got several different choices. Being a student, I found it a bit expensive, but once in a while it's worth the price!

1  Thank Arcaenah
Reviewed January 28, 2013

This is absolutely the best Naples pizza you can find in Rome. Obviously you must leave the “centro storico” to come here but that is also a good experience eating with the real Romans in this lovely neighborhood pizzeria. (Take tram nr 5 or 19 and you can walk in 5 minutes to this place). Good price and real pizza with real pizza sauce. Don't miss this place if you have few days in Rome.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

I had a great time there, the food was excellent, very tasty! You have a lot of dishes to choose from, good service! I ate outside but I noticed the place looks very nice inside to. The prices are good. If I get back in Rome, I will go there again!

1  Thank AdrianMatasaru