“Excellent steaks”
Review of Shooters

Shooters
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Shooters is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,646 of 13,326 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Very good food here at this restaurant - good service too - reasonable prices. Sat outside - only thing about that is you get the smokers but thats par for the course in Europe!

Reviewed August 8, 2012

Shooters is located at walking distance from San Giovanni and one step from piazza tuscolo and s few bus stops from Colosseo. It is very spacious and clean and has a few tables also outside on the little street. I visited it on a Tuesday evening and it was almost packed with hungry customers of all ages, therefore a little bit too noisy for a relaxing after work August dinner. Generous portions of excellent fried appetisers followed to soothe the hunger. Then extra generous portions of meat reached the table and it was hard to finish them. The service is efficient though somehow anonymous. The bill proportional to the generous amount of meat. A very good experience, but considering the distance from the place I live and the fact that I never eat meat if I can choose alternatives, maybe not good enough-for me- to repeat it.

Reviewed August 2, 2012 via mobile

We had to wait for 15 minutes just to order, and then wait for an hour to get our food... even if it was only pizza. The food was good, but after the long wait it wasn't worth the extraordinary wait.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

This place was mere steps from where I stayed in Rome and for 5to10 euro you can get some gorgeous pizza to take away. Seemed very busy in the evenings so clearly popular with locals. It looks worth eating in and taking away.

Reviewed February 27, 2012

when we went none of the staff spoke English, I understand that's my problem for not speaking Italian but other restaurants were more helpful. Had an average pizza, saw other dishes going past our table that looked better but alas we couldn't make ourselves understood. Felt as those we were imposing on their time. Wouldn't go there again.

1  Thank peter c