“Shooting good food....but.....but if you are into a juicy steak it is OK.”
Review of Shooters

Shooters
Ranked #1,910 of 12,522 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Rome, Italy
“Shooting good food....but.....but if you are into a juicy steak it is OK.”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Shooters is located at walking distance from San Giovanni and one step from piazza tuscolo and s few bus stops from Colosseo. It is very spacious and clean and has a few tables also outside on the little street. I visited it on a Tuesday evening and it was almost packed with hungry customers of all ages, therefore a little bit too noisy for a relaxing after work August dinner. Generous portions of excellent fried appetisers followed to soothe the hunger. Then extra generous portions of meat reached the table and it was hard to finish them. The service is efficient though somehow anonymous. The bill proportional to the generous amount of meat. A very good experience, but considering the distance from the place I live and the fact that I never eat meat if I can choose alternatives, maybe not good enough-for me- to repeat it.

• Greek first
  • Turkish first
Trondheim, Norway
“Ok food, poor service”
Reviewed August 2, 2012 via mobile

We had to wait for 15 minutes just to order, and then wait for an hour to get our food... even if it was only pizza. The food was good, but after the long wait it wasn't worth the extraordinary wait.

Bath, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cheap and Tasty”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

This place was mere steps from where I stayed in Rome and for 5to10 euro you can get some gorgeous pizza to take away. Seemed very busy in the evenings so clearly popular with locals. It looks worth eating in and taking away.

Visited July 2012
Woking, United Kingdom
“small restaurant”
Reviewed February 27, 2012

when we went none of the staff spoke English, I understand that's my problem for not speaking Italian but other restaurants were more helpful. Had an average pizza, saw other dishes going past our table that looked better but alas we couldn't make ourselves understood. Felt as those we were imposing on their time. Wouldn't go there again.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank peter c
Duesseldorf
“Good Pizza but long waiting time”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

This restaurant was close to our guest house on via gabi so we decided to have dinner there. We were pretty late for dinner but the place was still very crowded so unfortunately we had to wait a little while till we could order. To order something to drink and to get the menu the waiting time was too long!

The pizza was good and of a big size. For dessert we had tiramisu which was very good- you could choose between cafe or strawberry.

When I first looked at the sign and figured it was also a steak house I worried if the pizza will be good- but it was definitely delicious. The prices were a bit high I'd say.

Visited February 2012