“Cuisine from southern Italy”

Relazioni Culinarie
Ranked #1,439 of 12,594 Restaurants in Rome
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Monti
Reviewed December 13, 2012

We went there by accident. What a wonderful discovery! everything was delicious. The menu has a limited number of Southern Italy dishes which are prepared only when you order them. Desserts are as good and fresh as main courses. The wine selection is from Southern Italy to and well priced.
Will go there again when in Rome.

There are newer reviews for Relazioni Culinarie

Reviewed May 25, 2012

My husband and I had dinner here one night in Rome and we enjoyed it very much. The food is was not your typical red sauce Italian food but just as delicious.

The restaurant is in an area were more locals go as it is not in the middle of the touristy restaurants but still very easy accessible.

I had a delicious steak dish and my husband had the chicken. We also ordered a bottle of wine and the services was good.

We spoke with the owner and he was also very nice.

1  Thank normajeannyc
Reviewed June 4, 2011

My wife and I went here on a recommendation from our hotel and we were not disappointed. The restaurant was relaxed. Its not a scene, but has that undiscovered, cool feel to it (If you are from NYC, more Lower East Side than UES). It was far enough off the beaten path to be local although there were some other tourists there as well. The menu is authentic Sicilian and the dishes were excellent. The house red wine was also quite good. The service was friendly and engaging, without being overbearing. Prices were reasonable and, importantly, the bill was correct the first time (a big problem in Rome for tourists, we found out).

2  Thank Clumsyricks
Reviewed February 19, 2011

My boyfriend and I stumbled upon this place on our last night in Rome. While looking at the menu on the front window, the owner came out and struck up a conversation. Eventually it came around to my gluten intolerance and food allergies. Since I have both a gluten and corn allergy, I had had no luck in enjoying a dish of pasta in Rome until discovering this place. The owner was incredibly helpful in adjusting the menu choices to my diet and I finally enjoyed my delicious plate of rice pasta. That night both my boyfriend and I gorged on a wonderful selection of southern Italian dishes and wine. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a friendly atmosphere accompanied by delicious food.

2  Thank emilystuart
Reviewed November 11, 2010

Good quality, fresh ingredientes, just few items for every part of the menu (startes, pasta and main course).

Good wine list and friendly atmosphere.

3  Thank Coppiabrasil