“Enjoyed our dinner very much!”

Relazioni Culinarie
Ranked #1,169 of 12,165 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Romantic, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Monti
nyc
“Enjoyed our dinner very much!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2012

My husband and I had dinner here one night in Rome and we enjoyed it very much. The food is was not your typical red sauce Italian food but just as delicious.

The restaurant is in an area were more locals go as it is not in the middle of the touristy restaurants but still very easy accessible.

I had a delicious steak dish and my husband had the chicken. We also ordered a bottle of wine and the services was good.

We spoke with the owner and he was also very nice.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank normajeannyc

• Polish first
New York City, New York
“Great Food, Reasonable Prices, Relaxed Atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2011

My wife and I went here on a recommendation from our hotel and we were not disappointed. The restaurant was relaxed. Its not a scene, but has that undiscovered, cool feel to it (If you are from NYC, more Lower East Side than UES). It was far enough off the beaten path to be local although there were some other tourists there as well. The menu is authentic Sicilian and the dishes were excellent. The house red wine was also quite good. The service was friendly and engaging, without being overbearing. Prices were reasonable and, importantly, the bill was correct the first time (a big problem in Rome for tourists, we found out).

• Visited June 2011
2 Thank Clumsyricks
Istanbul, Turkey
“Excellent choice even for Celiacs!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2011

My boyfriend and I stumbled upon this place on our last night in Rome. While looking at the menu on the front window, the owner came out and struck up a conversation. Eventually it came around to my gluten intolerance and food allergies. Since I have both a gluten and corn allergy, I had had no luck in enjoying a dish of pasta in Rome until discovering this place. The owner was incredibly helpful in adjusting the menu choices to my diet and I finally enjoyed my delicious plate of rice pasta. That night both my boyfriend and I gorged on a wonderful selection of southern Italian dishes and wine. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a friendly atmosphere accompanied by delicious food.

• Visited January 2011
2 Thank emilystuart
Niteroi, RJ
“Good sicilian food in Colosseum area”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2010

Good quality, fresh ingredientes, just few items for every part of the menu (startes, pasta and main course).

Good wine list and friendly atmosphere.

3 Thank Coppiabrasil
Rome, Italy
“My favourite Restaurant in Rome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2010

Excellent Restaurant featuring a few of the best dishes from Sicilian cuisine. You really should try the "Caponata" and the "spaghetti alla mollica". The staff are very helpful and friendly. Good selection of wines. It has an excellent location in the city centre but it isn't the typycal touristic restaurant: the food is very refined and tasty and the price is fair. You can't miss it!!!

2 Thank fairyqueen68