“What a blast!”

Italian Wine and Cheese Tasting in Rome
Ranked #6 of 787 Tours in Rome
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Relive the days of Ancient Rome wile you glide throughout the most spectacular places of the Imperial Rome on the coolest ride of the 21st Century!
Goffstown, New Hampshire, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a blast!”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

This was the highlight of our stay in Rome! We were able to see so many of the historic sites and our tour guide took us to some sites that are not on your typical tour which was amazing! I would definitely recommend this to all!

Tina

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Tina S
Claudio C, Guest Relations Manager at Italy Segway Tours, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
many many many thanks for your nice review and for spending time with us gliding over Rome's cobblestones!!! see you soon, arrivederci!!!! MARCO (:

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“6 stars for the segway tour!”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

I highly recommend this segway tour, it was a lot of fun. Our guide (Roberto) was very kind and an outstanding tour guide, explaining the things about the places and so on. Learning to use the segway was easy and very safe. This tour surely is a must do. I'll definently do it again when I come back to Rome and I'm looking forward to do their segway tours in other Italian cities.

My tip: go on a sunday, because there is less traffic and some of the roads are closed to cars. I also imagine that the tour is best on the winter aswell.

Cheers to Roberto!

Visited February 2012
1 Thank dcamargo
Claudio C, Guest Relations Manager at Italy Segway Tours, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
thanks for taking part to all the fun! I am glad you had fun and will be more than happy to guide you on another fun segway tour as soon as you come back to Rome. Check out Florence, Pisa and Milan for all of our activities and segway tours! ciao, RoBerTo (:
Texas
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Fun way to spend the day!”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I think the guide's name was Marco. There were only 3 of us and we had a blast. He was very knowledgable and informative and kept the tour moving and fun. Would like to do the evening one next time.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank WanderingTexan62
Claudio C, Guest Relations Manager at Italy Segway Tours, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
I am ready for you to join in my evening tour starting from next april... Days will by then last longer and temperatures at night will be milder... even if this winter over here has been super mild anyway!?!? Crazy weather... Take care ... mArcO (:
Montgomery, Alabama
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Roberto is the bomb!”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Roberto made Rome come alive for us. We enjoyed our day tour so much that we also took the evening tour. What a great way to see the sights and plan what you want to stand in line for. We had many jealous looks as we zoomed by folks waiting in lines, etc. We always had smiles on our faces because of what we were seeing and because it is just so much fun! The Trevi Fountain at night was a highlight that we'll never forget. Roberto is very safety conscious, polite to pedestrians, and just a general delight.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Melodye L
double the tour and you'll all double the fun!!! thanks for joining in both tours with me.. I hope you managed to find pics of you on the glide on our fb page. If not let me know!!! kisses from roma, RoBeRtO (:
Central Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Very fun Segway Tour of Room”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

One mom and two teens had a great time seeing Rome by Segway with the enthusiastic and helpful Roberto. We had been inside some of the sites earlier on our trip, but we enjoyed revisiting them from the outside from much better viewpoints. We were also able to go to other sites, such as Aventine Hill with great views of St. Peter's, that we would not have reached on foot. Touring with Roberto was like having a good friend from Rome show you around. The segway was easy to operate once you got the hang of it and we spent the first half hour of the tour training. The guide also had an ipad with a brief video that showed how the Forum, Colloseum, etc. used to look 2,000 years ago and that was very helpful in picturing the ruins in their heyday.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank erinbreeze
Claudio C, Guest Relations Manager at Italy Segway Tours, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Well... please do come back and visit your new friend as soon as you can!!! I am glad you had fun with me and really hope to keepin touch! arrivederci to very soon! RoBerTo (