“This is a no brainer - do it!”
Review of Italy Segway Tours

Rome Bike and Food Tour
Ranked #5 of 824 Tours in Rome
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Relive the days of Ancient Rome wile you glide throughout the most spectacular places of the Imperial Rome on the coolest ride of the 21st Century!
Reviewed December 22, 2012

After 300+ reviews, nearly all of them rated Excellent, this is a must do.

We had a 9:30am Thursday appointment with Simona (we got a little lost & was about 10 mins late, she waited for us). We had a total of 7 including her on the 3 hour tour. She was friendly & made sure everyone was comfortable & safe while crossing streets. She was flexible also; I needed to make an unscheduled restroom stop (plus we all needed to warm up - it was freezing!) so she found a small coffee shop for us along the way. She had both audio (via headphones) & videos on iPad to enrich the tour further. Learned a lot about Rome, saw MANY sites, gave my tired feet a break & had fun at the same time. I highly recommend, it's so worth the money.

1  Thank eBayQueen98
Claudio C, Guest Relations Manager at Italy Segway Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2013

lots of thanks for this outstanding review of our roman segway adventure!!! I am happy all was as nice as I read from your comments! I hope you managed to check out and download some pics of the tour from our fb page... If not... don't forget to give it a go! ciao, SiMoNa (:

Write a ReviewReviews (3,257)

Reviewed December 21, 2012

It was our favorite and most fun thing we did in Rome. I really wasn't sure when I booked the tour if we would be able to ride the segways ( both in our 60's) but within 15 minutes we were off and going. Wow, it was so much fun, what a way to see Rome. We saw so much that we would have never seen without this tour. And our guide was great!! If we are ever lucky enough to go to Rome again we will book this tour again. I recommend this company to everyone.

So nice to hear from you guys again!!! I like the pics you posted and really loved your comment! I am sure you'll be lucky enough to join us again here in rome soon... give me a ring once you land!!! Ferdinando (:

Reviewed December 21, 2012

Our 12 year old grandson, my wife and i had a blast. The highlight of our week tour of Italy. Truly a unique was to explore

all of our segway tours magically put together different generations in a fun, entertaining and informative activity... don't miss it!!! thanks for joining the fun and for sharing your impressions here on tripadv!!! Mille grazie, marco (:

Reviewed December 21, 2012

This was one of the highlights of my trip to Roma. I had nver been on a segway before and was petrified of the machine. Fabio was extremely patient and really a wonderful guide. His knowledge of the history and ability to navigate the tour group through the busy and congested streets of Roma was remarkable.

this is a must do tour for anyone who really wants to see many of the amazing sites that Roma has to offer. Your feet will be very appreciative as well.

You really gave a good break to your tired feet... Riding a segway spares you a lot of walking and allows to cover a lot more ground in a short amount of time and add loads of fun to all... Thanks for sharing your views here and I hope to hear from you all very soon... FaBio (:

Reviewed December 20, 2012

I share the view that it is really the best way to see nearly all of romes attractions ( only the vatican and the spanish steps were not included ) and then u still can go back and walk around in more leisure ! Simona was a fantastic guide with solid knowledge and a lot of patience :-). Recommendable definetely !

Thanks for your nice review and for having joined my tour! I am happy you had fun and that I managed to describe and make you understand better how beautiful my city is... I 'll be here waiting for all of you on your next roman holiday... ciao, SiMoNa (: