“Casual reliable meal”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Pizzeria San Marco

Pizzeria San Marco
Ranked #1,632 of 12,135 Restaurants in Rome
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Ludovisi / Via Veneto
Sydney, Australia
“Casual reliable meal”
Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

Three adults visited this pizzeria between Xmas and New Yearnas it was near our hotel. We were both thrilled and delighted to find a reasonably priced pizzeria, no pretense.....it is what it is, a big establishment catering to family meals that they can serve and move onto the next sitting. Having said that, we enjoyed all our meals served and the recommendation of a 'bottle' of wine, rather than the house wine on the menu (for not much more money). Recommended as a quick family meal.

• Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Athens, Greece
“Nice restaurant in the center of Rome”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Very kind staff, good food and decent prices in a very warm atmosphere.Surely a place to eat while in Rome.

Visited January 2013
Nottingham Road, South Africa
“Good Value”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Not the best meal we had in Rome - try the smaller family owned restaurants - that been said it was very reasonably priced both for wine and food. The food quality was good and the service friendly.

• Visited January 2013
Port Macquarie, Australia
“Best Pizzeria in Rome”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

Great fast service and delicious food, we ate here a few nights and were never disappointed!

Highly recommended!!

• Visited May 2012
Texarkana, Texas
“Americans beware”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

We had a friend recommend this restaurant. We ate at several other pizzerias prior to eating here and this was not even close to the quality of the other restaurants we visited. I realize that in Italy tipping is not customary. My husband and I tipped at every restaurant we ate at while in Rome but here the waiter took my money after I sat and waited for my check. I sat and waited for my change and watched my waiter continue to serve other guests, talk to other waiters, walk past us and just avoid us. I am convinced he was keeping my money as his tip. Something about the experience just seemed off. My husband and I left furious and our food was mediocre.

• Visited December 2012