“How can I contact Jason Love4Adventure Tours”

Love4adventure Tours
Ranked #379 of 824 Tours in Rome
Reviewed June 24, 2011

I have tried several sites with NO luck. SEveral of my friends took his tour and thought it marvellous. However, I have been unsuccessful with booking or contacting this Rome Tour company....can anyone help? Does it still exist?
CEP in Canada

Reviewed October 1, 2010

The title says it all! I have half a day in Rome and I was looking to join a guided tour around the Vatican but....Let's see what I come up with tomorrow once I reach St. Peter's.

Reviewed October 19, 2009

I would like to update my earlier negative post regarding a tour lead by Jason. Since the post I have heard directly from Jason. He explained that, although he led the tour,, it was not through his company, Love4Adventure. He was only filling in for someone and it was a TAS Italy tour. He was very apologetic and explained that he had received many complaints, that the other guide who took over our tour at the Sistene Chapel was let go, and that many people had demanded and received a refund. I have no desire to hurt any person or company and accept Jason's explanation. Other reviews of his tours are excellent and I was just unfortunate. If I were to have another opportunity I would go on a Love4Adventure tour with Jason.

1  Thank ebirk
Reviewed September 29, 2009

i'm usually not a tour-taking person - i like to wander around on my own, but my friend wanted to take a tour so i decided to come along. i was really surprised! not only was the tour very interesting and informative, but really personable too. Jason made it feel like we were hanging out with an old friend - he didn't just show us the sites, but also gave us a ton of useful information, like where to eat, other cool things to see and where to go at night. all in all it was a really positive experience

1  Thank cMan69
Reviewed September 19, 2009

Jason was a fantastic guide. He was friendly and very informative about the vatican while also keeping us entertained. The tour saved us many hours of queueing in the afternoon sun as we just entered by a group door at the entrance. We were shown around the museum and the sistine chapel and taken then into St Peters where the tour ended, leaving us to view St Peters in our own time. We were given loads of information about the city and history while also respecting the museum. Jason was able to guide us about where we could take photos etc. Rather than spending the day lost and trying to figure our way around, we were able to relax and enjoy the afternoon and got the most out of our trip.

2  Thank JulsLarne