Romeo al Babuino
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Great hotel, perfectly located between Piazza del Popolo and Spanish Steps...both 5 mins walk. Room and bathroom extremely comfortable with quality linen, fittings etc. Breakfast needs a bit of upgrading but otherwise...perfect.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 26, 2012

My wife and I stayed in the Monica apartment which was very spacious and well equipped. The apartment was serviced daily by the friendly and helpful staff with all our needs handled promptly. Location was very good within walking distance to all major attractions,restaurants and shops.Recommend to anyone looking for good quality apartment accomodation in Rome.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Worth every cent we paid. Not that noisy as I was afraid given the location.

Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 16, 2012

We stayed here for two nights with our young son and couldn't really fault anything. Of course if you were expecting 5 star hotel then this is not the place. If you are expecting a comfortable apartment style accomodation this won't disappoint. Perhaps it could have been a little cheaper but after a long trip from Australia it was nice to be picked up from the airport and dropped at the door using the transfer service available. Great location, close to Spanish steps and underground train station.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Daniel J
Reviewed June 11, 2012

It was relatively easy to find the apartment, I had worried as the taxi they sent to collect me from the airport had gone to the wrong airport so I then had to get a standard cab and hope someone was there to meet me.
The Anna suite is fine, not massive but plenty of room for two. Bed is very hard, can be quite noisy on a busy day/night too as it's right onto a busy shopping street.
Definitely the nicest area of Rome for shopping etc. I missed having someone on the end of the phone as you would in a hotel and the tv that wasn't tuned in properly meant my boyfriend was unable to watch the football which caused a few arguements!!
I would have paid 100 euro per night for this, not 172 I was charged.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple