“Absolutely perfect dinner!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Navona / Pantheon / Campo de’ Fiori
Description: The Library Romantic: its intimate candlelit setting is an ideal location for a romantic evening with your significant other, or dinner with close friends. Ideal for marriage proposals,anniversaries, celebration. Here you will find all the Roman hospitality, together with a homely feeling, a wonderful cosy setting and great food.
Reviewed April 4, 2013

This is really a fantastic restaurant, the food is marvelous, great wines and the service is perfect. There is nothing that we would change, it is definitely perfect! We liked so much that from four nights in Rome we went twice to the Library and for sure we will come back!

There are newer reviews for The Library Romantic

Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

One of the best meals we've ever had. The food is wonderful, the atmosphere is delightful and the wine list is extensive. Service was friendly and attentive.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Its really nice place and very romantic service its perfect and they have a perfect chef a really really nice food i love this place and it will be my best no 1 in rome

Reviewed March 24, 2013

My daughter and her boyfriend treated myself and his mother to a trip to UK and Rome and Venus. Without a doubt it was the most incredible journey I had ever had. This tiny, quaint eatery was the most wonderful restaurant so full of charm and old world atmosphere. The service was good, the food excellent and the atmosphere was out of a novel! We ate three meals a day for several weeks so you can imagine how many restaurants we frequented..this little jewel will always be one of my cherished memories. At my age I doubt whether I will ever make it back but it is my wish to return to the LIBRARY once more. If you are 20-70 years of age you must go you will not regret it. Enjoy! Bon Appetite!

danaRoma, Proprietario at The Library Romantic, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Dear ladies, thank you for liking us and for appreciating our hard work most of all thank you for your feedback and the time you spent on making us feel so important. - I hope you make it back one day to rome and come and visit us again. All the best dana and the library staff

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Everything was perfect for a romantic dinner in Rome. The wine, food and service just could not have been better. My wife is emphatic that this was, hands down, the best meal we had in Italy. Thanks to everyone at the Library for a memorable evening.