“I wanna go back to Italy!”
Review of Tour in Rome

Tour in Rome
Book In Advance
$41.55*
Skip the Line: Colosseum Official Guided Tour - Entrance Fee Included
$58.17*
and up
Skip the Line: Colosseum, Palatine Hill and Roman Forum Official Guided Tour...
$51.04*
Rome by Night Private Sightseeing Tour
Ranked #67 of 239 Transportation in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: Tour in Rome is happy to offer our clients, high quality tours, Rome private Tours, Rome group Tours, Rome in one day Tours , Rome in two days Tours, Highlights Tour of Rome, customized Rome city tours , Rome bike tours, hat we have planned to ensure the very best service. We always offer a special touch to our guided walking or driving tour, inspiring our clients to take a natural and passionate interest in archaeology, art, religion, wine and food. The needs of our clients are our priority and we work to guarantee quality services. Tour in Rome – Rome driving, Rome walking tours escorted by fluent English-speaking official tour guides also available other languages tours – Tourism, Travel Special Tours in Rome for first time visitors, for school groups, for incentives and VIP service.Tour of Rome in one Day,Tour of Rome in two days and Rome cruice connection, private tour from Civitavecchia to Rome. All tours can be organized using private taxi, or car/minivan, limousine, buses with private driver, golf cars, segway, bicycles, etc, Rome tours can also be conducted on foot. Rome walking Tours. Skip the line with our tours in Rome – We provide the reservation and the tickets to visit the most important museums and archaeological areas of Rome. Service of reservation entrance tickets. Tour in Rome and the Vatican City – No line, special entrances.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Ohio
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“I wanna go back to Italy!”
Reviewed November 15, 2010

I have recently returned from my first trip to Italy (Florence, Lucca, Rome and Pisa) and can't wait to go back!

My favorite part (besides spending time with my niece) was Rome! I was soooo looking forward to seeing the Colosseum... and Stefano did a fabulous job in getting me to understand the awesomeness of what the Colosseum was back in those days. He was great! (Also, the Roman Guard that assisted him too was sweet... gave me a kiss on the cheek!)

Stefano mentioned that David was conducting a tour of the Forum shortly after our tour of the Colosseum... so my niece and I joined him for that! It was great... he was soooo full of knowledge about the area and events that happened way back when! He was also kind enough to show me on a map some other sights that I was interested in seeing.

At the end of that tour, David mentioned that Alex would be doing a tour of the Sistine Chapel the following morning... and I will say, I was stunned by the beauty and mystery of the Sistine Chapel! (something I wasn't expecting) Part of the reason for my unexpected amazement with the Sistine Chapel is because of Alex... He was wonderful! I loved listening to his stories and explanations of the Michael Angelo's work! If I could have picked him up and put him in my pocket and taken him home I would have!

We were so fortunate to have hooked up with Tour In Rome... our visit to that magnificant city wouldn't have been as memoriable if we had ventured out on our own!

Thank you again to Stefano, David and Alex for making our time in Rome so much fun!

Amanda

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fantastic Tour”
Reviewed October 26, 2010

Saturday the 16th, we went on your tour of the colosseum with Stefano. We thought he was an excellent guide and managed the group extremely well. He was very informative and very entertaining. He then recommended that we join Alex for the Palatine Hill / Forum tour in the afternoon (for free!). We did this and again were very well entertained and informed. As a bonus he invited us to join the evening tour of out of the way places. It was probably the best part of the time in Rome as it was so unexpected.

I would recommend your team to anyone (and will) based on the quality, competence and value of the services offered. I agree it would be much better if teams like yours were easier to find as we literally had to stumble into the group.

Dallas, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The Only way to tour the Vatican!”
Reviewed October 3, 2010

With so many websites and "official tour groups of the Vatican," it was tough to decide who to use, but we took the advice of some people on Tripadvisor and contacted www.tourinrome.com via email to ask more questions and get a better understanding of what to expect. Stefano immediately replied and guided us to the right type of tour for my wife and I. We opted for a private tour which after watching the herds of random tours and seeing what a mess it could have been, we were very happy with our experience.

Our guide, Mitra, met us on time and ready to go. She was extremely well prepared and read us well enough to give us the exact type of tour we were looking for without bogging down on trivial or boring items. She never rushed us and gave us plenty of time to see what we wanted to see. She gave us more than just a tour, but also a fascinating history lesson, art history perspectives and she was swiftly able to navigate us through the vast rooms to the highlights and what we wanted to see as well as what she knew we might want to see.

This was the perfect way to see what we wanted to see at the Vatican without lines or waiting on stragglers at every sight wasting everyone's time. There were no nuisance questions from less informed tourists that bogged down the whole group. With so much to see, it made sense for us to go with someone that was able to work with us and made us feel right at home going at our own pace and making each sight a highlight of our trip. We learned so much and are thankful we chose a private tour.

We highly recommend www.tourinrome.com and Mitra if you can get her.

2 Thank tommyd55_dallas
Evansville, Indiana
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“This is the tour to take”
Reviewed June 27, 2010

We arrived in Rome without any definate plans, how lucky we were that we found TourInRome (guided walking tours) at our 1st stop.....The Colosseum. We were approached by a nice young girl who said an English speaking tour was about to begin, so off we went. We were very impressed with the guide "George". He was very knowledgeable and we loved the Colosseum. After that, we went to their tour of Palentine Hill. It was even better. Our guide "David" was very entertaining, friendly, and so informative. We loved this tour so much that we decided to take their Vatican tour the next day. Our guide for that tour was Massimo (Max). He was outstanding with all the facts that he shared that day. I would highly reccomend this tour, it is very reasonable in cost and we would take a tour with David or Max again and again.

France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic!!”
Reviewed May 24, 2010

Different to others, we were advised by our hotel to look for the tour guides and low and behold, we found one easily. From buying a ticket to arriving in the Museum was 40 mins and the que that we jumped was hurrendous!
The lady who took us through the tour was brilliant, full of knowledge, full of fun, polite and even told us which would be good photos to take.
This tour was the highlight of our visit to Rome and we would use this company over and over.
All the staff bent over backwards to make your break special giving advise and help in all aspects.
I had a problem with my credit card and they allowed me to use their internet, use their phone and gave us advise on the catacombs and how to get there.
If you are worried of getting ripped off you have no worries at all with this company.
Proffessional, curtious and very knowledgable ................ like a member of your own family!!
Well done!!

1 Thank Grenkris

Been to Tour in Rome? Share your experiences!