“Great food and very Italian!”
Review of I DUE LEONI

I DUE LEONI
Ranked #7,918 of 12,469 Restaurants in Rome
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Frankfurt, Germany
“Great food and very Italian!”
Reviewed November 29, 2011

The food here was excellent, the prices are excellent, the people are excellent, the service is excellent. Excellent!

• Visited November 2011

Valletta
“The most amazing restaurant I have found in Rome”
Reviewed September 20, 2011

After having tried the first rankers restaurants in Rome on trip advisor, I continued to look further down the list and was impressed with the steak photos attached by reviewers of this restaurant. It is difficult to find some good steak houses in Rome, but this place is definitely the place to be. It was a pleasant surprise. After ordering antipasti di terra for two, we were presented with a anumber of small plates with italian delicatessen (aubergines courgettes olives cured ham mozarella cheese sweet peppers and a crunchy foccacia) that were fresh and a pleasure to eat with a glass of wine. As mains my wife took the gnocchi with seafood that where beautifully prepared and seasoned. I ordered the Danish steak that was cooked to perfection. I even took some pictures, but are the same as those already attached. The desserts...... Oh how I wish I had more space available... my wife took the chocalate piramide. I tasted it an it was heavenly, I ordered the lemon sorbet, very refreshing. Together with a wonderful service, way better than anywhere else. The waitering staff was very helpful, pIeasant and polite. I was impressed when I was offered an ice bucket to chill the red Chianti (since room temperature was warm) will be back.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank Sulina_Malta
Odessa, Ukraine
“Great Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed August 21, 2011

A good friend of mine took me here for dinner time.
We went and asked for outside dining which was't a problem.
Everything, really everything, was very good.
Prices are low for what they offered. Including drinks (wine/beer) we paid € 100 for 4 persons!
The service was ok

Visited August 2011
Bremen, Germany
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Taste, service & location are excellent”
Reviewed June 14, 2011

I view the recommendations from this page and decided to go for dinner. Really it was an excellent decision. Very nice service and wonderful taste. The price is very good and you can join the whole evening. For one person a ordered a huge bruscetta menu, a big pizza, big coke, double expresso and a tiramisu and I paid 20€.

Enjoy this restaurant!

• Visited June 2011
1 Thank Ubey
Kiev, Ukraine
“Al Bacio”
Reviewed May 29, 2011

Dear Sirs, i'm very glad to tell you how me and my wife we've enjoied at your restaurant last night. The service was perfect and quick, we've appreciated the traditional italian food and also the wine, but the best was your tiramisu: it was AL BACIO, how tipically say in Rome. I think that we have never find a nice restaurant like you before.

• Visited May 2011