Seven Kings Relais
$377
Hotel Hiberia(Rome)(Great Value!)
$154
  • Breakfast included
Boutique Hotel Campo de Fiori(Rome)
$250
Hotel Diocleziano(Rome)
$287
$240
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Manfredi Suite in Rome(Rome)
$339
$239
Hotel Napoleon(Rome)
$199
$2,029
$872
$428
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstrevi fountainair conmanned hoursprivate courtyardtermini stationuncomfortable bedwithin walking distancewalls are very thinminute walkreception arearecommend staying heretea and coffeehear everythinggave us a maproom keycost eurosvisit rome again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 25, 2013

I just stayed at 7 Kings Relais from Oct 12 - 15th. We loved it! It's very clean and modern, the breakfast was good. The location was ideal, it's very close to Spanish Steps and Trevi Fountain, and also centrally located to catch the Metro and buses to anything else you want to see in Rome. The staff was friendly and helpful, I very much enjoyed my stay and would recommend it to friends.

I'm in my 30s and traveled with 3 other female family members. We are from NYC.

Room Tip: If your room faces the street, the windows are double-paned and keep the sound out. We are used to urban sounds, but it was a little much for me sleeping with the window open.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank nessa79
Reviewed October 20, 2013

I don't often write reviews, but I have to spend some time to share about my experience at the Seven Kings Relais, in Rome.

I am a traveling salesman and I have stayed in many hotels. The service provided here is the best i've ever had. The employees I met, Carlo, Maximilian, and Lino all made me and my girlfriend feel like guests in their home. Their recommendations were spot on, from food to sightseeing. They went over the details of the room and city. They made espressos and teas at all hours of the day for us for free.

Even the owners spent time having conversations with us. Having a personal touch from everyone there really added to our experience in Rome. Thank you Seven Kings!

Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend have just returned from an amazing trip to Rome (we really did not want to leave!).

I chose to book Seven Kings Relias from the trip advisor reviews after weeks of search for the perfect place to stay... We certainly were not disappointed!! Situated about a 10 minute walk from the termini and cannot be missed with its big wooden door it is In the perfect location for all sites and transport in Rome.

When we arrived at the hotel we were greeted by an extremely friendly man on reception, he took the time out to show us and recommend all of the sights to see around Rome on a complimentary map from the hotel ( this was better than the map in our guide book) and the best ways to get to them. With this he planned out our 3 days in Rome for us... A necessity if you want to see everything like we did!

We were then showed to our superior double room (201).... It was perfect, clean, large, modern and comfortable... We couldn't of asked for more! It had a safe, tv, mini bar fridge (which you can put your own stuff in), electric blinds and a huge shower!! It was also cleaned and tidied everyday!

I was slightly worried about hearing noises at night from reception as stated in some of the reviews but we never heard a thing.

Everyone we met on reception was more than happy to help us, with either making dinner reservations or making us a free cup of tea after 10 hours of walking around... A definite must!

To walk to most of the attractions takes around 15-20 minutes down hill and transport links are very close by for the coliseum and the Vatican City!

The one thing we would advice to watch out for, and this has nothing to do with the hotel is taxi's... They like to charge whatever they wish!! We used a taxi on 3 occasions, twice from near the Trevi fountain after midnight and once from near the coliseum after midnight... They can range from anything between €10 - €20 as we found out... Our shortest journey cost us €18 euros the same journey if not slightly longer cost us €12 the next night and from near the coliseum cost us €16 ... If you are traveling back to the hotel before midnight and don't fancy walking back up the hill then choose the metro... A full day of unlimited travel is €6 per person which is well worth the money!

Make sure you visit all of the sights in Rome, our favourite were the Trevi Fountain, The geography room in the Vatican museum and the coliseum!! A tip for the coliseum to jump the long queues for buying tickets is to go across the road to the roman forum and purchase your tickets from there as there was hardly ever a queue!! It costs €12 to enter both on a joint ticket! We queued up at the coliseum for about 30 minutes to get our tickets but we have friends who queued for 3 hours... Make sure you get there nice and early!! The queue for the Vatican was extremely long too so I recommend you get there early too, although we did go when they were doing an audience with the pope meaning St Peters was closed to all who did not have tickets in the morning!!

Next time we return to Rome we will definitely be staying to The Seven Kings Relias and shall recommend it to any of our friends and family!

It really was a big factor into making our short break in Rome perfect ❤️

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank FLR2001
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I cannot praise this hotel enough, the rooms where excellent, spacious clean and of a high standard. It's in a good location with the main train station and airport shuttle bus stop a five minute walk. It's close to metro stops as well. The staff are helpful and very friendly but I must mention above all the guy who I took to be the manager he's name was Leno ( I hope that's spelt right) he was excellent!
Two tiny moans.....suggestions if you like, a shelf in the bathroom and a kettle in the room!
Would stay here without a doubt next time I'm in Rome
Ste Borg

1  Thank Steborg
Reviewed October 8, 2013

My boyfriend booked this hotel for our 3 night stay in Rome on my birthday weekend. A short walk from Termini and easy to find, the small hotel has everything you need, spotlessly clean and the staff were excellent. Very welcoming and friendly, he supplied us with a great map with subway/train/bus stops which we used to get around. He noticed it was my birthday from my passport details and left me a nice message and a bottle of red in the room! Agreed, the location is not near any of the major attractions, but the area is nice, plenty of shops/gelateria/cafe/pharmacy all directly outside the door, and you can get around easy by public transport. I would definitely staff here again because of the personal service.

Room Tip: We were on 102 facing the courtyard which I was happy with as it was quiet, but if you wanted a room on the front of the building you would have to get one opposite ours.
1  Thank Debs041