All reviews spanish steps free smartphone free calls samsung phone rooftop terrace quiet street great hotel hotel deli hot tub deluxe suite very nice stay recommend this hotel great boutique piazza barberini loved our stay home base the hotel is conveniently located
Reviewed May 4, 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed the Hotel degli Artisti, to the point that I extended my stay there several times. The staff are exceptionally pleasant and helpful. The bedrooms are clean and decorated in a restful, uncluttered style. The beds are very comfortable and the bedding excellent quality. The bathrooms are a good size, with new fixtures. The air conditioning works really well. Breakfast is good and served either inside, or outside in a ground-floor garden. There is also a beautiful roof terrace with orange trees in pots, star jasmine on the walls, and pretty local views, where drinks are served in the evening. The suites on the top floor are really lovely: the one I stayed in had two big rooms, two good-sized bathrooms, and its own section of roof terrace. There is no restaurant in the hotel apart from the breakfast buffet, but there are a good number of them within five minutes walk. I would definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank weybird2
infoG1239GH, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel degli Artisti, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2018

Dear customer
Thank you so much fo taking time to review our hotel with your awesome words.
We are pleased to see that you had the chance to appreciate the atmosphere and commitment of our Staff.
We sincerely hope to have you again as our guest here in Rome.
Best regards
Customer service

Reviewed May 1, 2018

Hotel has attractive position. It is near by subway, Spain stairs approximately 5 min, around many nice restaurants, excellent for sight seeing as well as relaxation. It is clean, quiet, beautiful. I recommend it.

Room tip: Room 510, only with terrace :) Quiet, nice view, comfort, romantic ;)
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 30, 2018

My wife, my friends and I very much enjoyed our 4 nights' stay at Hotel degli Artisti. The location is superb; in a quiet street 3 minutes walk from the top of the Spanish steps. The room was spacious, the bath-room excellent, the staff friendly and helpful, and the nice roof terrace/bar is ideal for a little afternoon relacxation.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

This is a perfectly located and extremely comfortable hotel from which to tour Rome.
The room we had was very comfortable, great bed, with an excellent bathroom.
The hotel has the most stunning roof terrace and bar. The breakfast is all you need.
Staff are both friendly and helpful.
The hotel is very clean and well presented.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 25, 2018 via mobile

I really loved this hotel and the central, yet very quiet, location. I really appreciated that my request for an early check-in was accomodated, and that we were offered to use one of the hotels smartphones during the stay. The hotel was very clean, and very tastefully decorated. The roof terraces and the garden is a big plus! Very nice breakfast included in the price. The staff was very helpful and polite. All in all a perfect stay! The hotel is a true gem and I will definetly be staying here when I go back to Rome!Thank you for making our stay so great, we felt so at home and well taken care of.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple