“buon appetito”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sapori Sardi

Sapori Sardi
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Sapori Sardi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #951 of 12,135 Restaurants in Rome
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Ludovisi / Via Veneto
White Plains, New York
“buon appetito”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Excellent food and great service. We were eating with local romans, not a tourist in sight. Fresh food. Big portions. We started with a pasta dish and then a grilled bistecca. The waiter was kind enough to split everything for us. I would definitely return on my next trip to Rome!!

Visited July 2013

• Polish first
“Flat crispy bread with salt & olive oil was amazing!”
Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

By 10:30pm I was exhausted and hungry- we had been caught in the rain after walking all day. Three of us ordered the soup of the day - a beautiful vegetable soup with the most beautiful, flavorful golden broth- delicious! My husband ordered the seafood pasta - my fork found my way to his plate a few times.

• Visited July 2013
Australia
“Friendly find”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We were very pleased to have found this eatery. the staff were very friendly & the food good value & quality.

Visited June 2013
Dublin, Ireland
“Lunch before the rugby”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Popped in for a tradional 4 courses before the match, and what a good choice this was. the food was delicious, and goes to re-iterate my oft expressed belief that they shoot bad chefs in Rome, i've never had a bad meal there (although fingers crossed for the future) Food was super, service was manageable, mainly due to the lack of english of the waiter, and our lack of Italian, but we managed, mainly through his best efforts.

Excellent soakage and tonsil warmer-upper....

• Visited March 2013
Nagoya-shi, Aichi, Japan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Conscientious home style restraint”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

This is my first time to trip to Italy. I stay 11days.
In my trip, unfortunately, I found some italian people ,taxi driver and restraint put passengers especially JAPANESE down. They trying cheat us at check.
And, the more close to famous place restraints are, the more poor dishes and expensive.

On the contrary. This restraint is so great!!

Quantity is enough. Most customer was full with pasta only.

Taste is grate. especially, seafood is great. I ate raw oyster and Spaghetti alla pescatora.
It's No bad smell!!! Japanese usually eat raw seafood like sushi, so I'm experienced too.
I judge thire seafood is great.
(But it's too strong taste to eat all. sorry.)
Service is friendly and honest. he try to talk with us even he can't speak english well. of course, japanese can't.
Value is normal. but, think of quantity, it's good.

I want to go again. thank you.

• Visited April 2013