“Rustic little Sardinian trattoria”

Hostaria Perdingianu e Croccoriga
Reserve with
Hostaria Perdingianu e Croccoriga is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,042 of 12,271 Restaurants in Rome
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Monti
Singapore, Singapore
“Rustic little Sardinian trattoria”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We chanced upon this trattoria on our first day in Rome and was pleased that we decided to take our chances with it and had lunch there. The place is a little beaten up, but rustic. Service was very good, the friendly waiter made great recommendations and was attentive throughout (good thing they weren't busy). The food was simple, authentic and unpretentious.

• Visited September 2012

• Hungarian first
  • Slovak first
London
“Per-DING-ianu”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

We stumbled upon this tucked away little restaurant off the Via Nazionale on our second to last night in Rome. It was a charming, traditional eaterie with a good selection of food and wine and very friendly staff. I would particularly recommend the red wine risotto - it was the Best meal I had during our stay!

• Visited February 2012
Newmarket, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Friendly little Sardinian restaurant”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Helpful hint for restaurants in Rome: avoid places that have pictures of the food on the menu. This one doesn't. Prosciutto was good, antipasto del casa excellent, mixed grill with roast potatoes close to gorgeous. Interesting range of mainly Sardinian wines, and make sure you finish your meal with the Sardinian liqueur. Meal for two was around 70 Euros with wine and gratuity, not bad value by Roman standards.

Visited September 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Not impressed at all”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I’m surprised to see such strong reviews of this restaurant as my recent experience was far from positive. I was hopeful for an authentic Italian meal given that I was along a side street away from the main tourist attractions however this wasn’t the case at all. I was seated on the small terrace which was pleasant with the warmth of the sun however it all went downhill after the tattered menu arrived for me to browse. The jug of water that was brought to my table was absolutely filthy to the point where it wasn’t just a smear – there was actual limescale in the spout. Lovely. The bread was also far too tough so I wasn’t too hopeful for what would follow with the rest of the meal.

I ordered the plated vegetable buffet and given that it was slightly more expensive than other items on the menu, expected a little more. What arrived was literally a plate of vegetables placed side by side. No effort in the presentation at all. Just a few sliced vegetables slumped limply next to each other. The mushroom tagliatelle arrived and again, was nothing but a disappointment. The pasta was swimming in oil and it seemed someone had put the week’s order of garlic into this one dish. I was hoping to eat someone a little more daring for lunch but chose this restaurant as I absolutely exhausted and many people were dining there already. With the food, I was hoping that choosing the ‘safe’ option but they couldn’t even get that right. Really not impressed with this at all.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank scratchgrey
Rochester, New York
“Great Service”
Reviewed May 7, 2012

Very nice people run the place.Great service,good food and reasonably priced. Enjoyed their hospitaliy and would would go back.

Visited April 2012