“satisfied”
Review of Bull Steak

Bull Steak
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Bull Steak is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #410 of 13,224 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Barbecue, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Ostiense
Description: American Steakhouse, skilled in barbecue, Kebab and classic Roman's cuisine
Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

My husband really loves beef steak. I read review on website about Bisteak before come here. It was definitely like my expectation. The sausage was tasty and delicious. Beef cooked well done, but still soft and yummy. I and my hubby were really satisfied.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,093)

Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

If I can give one advice to the owner...: serve salsa di pepe, peppersauce. I choose my own steak but it was a bit tasteless. I normally pick a sauce along the steak but there was no possibility to do so. That made my recommendation a 3 instead of a 4 star experience. Too bad.

My gf had a mixed kebab and she was very satisfied with her choice. Her advice is not to order side dishes because you won't need them. Her plate was so full she couldn't finish the side dishes.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

We went to Bisteak because it was right near our rented apartment in Rome. We were thrilled with the quality of the steaks as well as the side items. The broccoli was very good and there was also a broccoli raab that was out of this world. We don't have raab in the U.S., or at least it's not widely available. The service was also impeccable -- we had Eugenia as our waitress. We were so impressed by the restaurant that we brought the rest of our group -- six kids -- a few nights later for our final meal in Rome. The kids had a good time too and enjoyed picking out their own steaks. There are other items besides steaks too. I really really recommend this restaurant, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Argentine, American, Danish and Italian beef cooked on the grill, tender and tasty. Good classic Roman pasta dishes and homemade cakes. In a perfect atmosphere; opened at lunch and at dinner.

Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

Looks like a family restaurant, good variety of meat, and very good quality, treated by professionals.
Surprising, when you've ordered your sides, you go at the butchery to "order" the piece you want, and it's cut and cooked perfectly.