“We loved our stay here and would like to visit again!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Bed & Breakfast Edyta
Ranked #559 of 3,691 Rome B&B and Inns
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“We loved our stay here and would like to visit again!”
Reviewed September 4, 2011

The stay at Edyta was really wonderful. Edyta & her husband were very caring and friendly .The B&B Edyta is just around the termini station,2 mins walk from Termini Station.It was really nice staying at this place.

Would surely recommend to stay!!

V&V

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed August 14, 2011

cheaper than other hostels, clean room, Italian breakfast (a bit small to Asians like me), kind service (grazie signore!), and of course, it's beside of Termini.

• Stayed August 2011
Sheffield, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 4, 2011

Located minutes away from Termini train station so very handy when arriving from the airport with lots of luggage. We never felt unsafe when walking to or from the hotel. It's an easy 15 minute walk to the Colosseum. Owners were kind and welcoming and the room was lovely. Lots of places to eat on the nearby streets and a Conad supermarket in the train station. Breakfast is served in the room at your requested time - warm croissant, juice and a hot drink. The owner very kindly left ours in the room the night before when we said we would be up early the next day. Wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank SJ88
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed May 5, 2011

Nice living room and bed room, comfort bed, quiet, nice bathroom with clean towel and hot shower, breakfast and room cleaning service every morning, on time, plus a very nice and friendly owner who will provide any assistance for you at their best, What else do you still ask for after a long hour of travel?

Edyta B&B is a hotel near to Termini Station (just about 5-10 minute walking distance), you can almost get to every station of Rome in Termini Station; to the Colosseo, to the Vatican City, and fifteen minute to airport by express train. Many restaurants near by, not only Italian restaurant but including of Indian and Chinese restaurant are located here ,I found a very nice Pizza Kebab here.

The only complain to make is the hot shower, while you are showering the hot water just turn into cold water, on and off.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends
2 Thank harualsin
Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 12, 2011

Very close to the station and metro but also within walking distance of many sites, The accommodation provided great value for money and the hosts could not be more helpful. Proximity to the station meant that it was noisy at night.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank suejb50
Warsaw
Reviewed March 11, 2011

It's near Termini Station, very good room, cleaned every day. Owners are very kind and helpful for thier guests. I can recommend Edyta B&B to everyone who wish to travel to Rome.
Cheers and good luck!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank WarsawGlenn
Auckland Region, New Zealand
Reviewed February 16, 2011

I know my review says march 2010 but I stayed here some five years ago when it was fairly new. So nice to read that the place still has the standards that I fell in love with. I lost my bag on the train and the owners went out of their way to help me find cheap place sto shop and the owner even gave me a pair of socks so I could have clean socks to go shopping in. Their English was not great (and my Italian is non existant) but both the husband and wife went out of their way to communicate with me and help. When my colleague wanted to stay an extra night, they even put us up in their own apartment so we did not have to move to another place for one night. The area can be dangerous at night and the outsid eof the building is not that inspiring but honestly, I got better service here and a friendlier welcome than when I paid four times as much. I would love to come back one day and have sent many, many firends and colleagues their way since I stayed

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business