We stayed at Bibi's in July and it was a woderful experience - 6 of us. The value, the location, the hospitality was all great. Romeo gave us great advice and tips and he madde sure we were taken care of. Thank you Romeo, and we will see you soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- B&B in Rome 150 mt. far from the Vatican Museum and St.Peters Basilic,4 Rooms with private bathrooms inside,great breakfast,Tv Sat,free internet,safe box,free locals call,lots of facilities around. Will be a pleasure for the owners to offer advice and suggestions as well as their assistance to make more pleasant and comfortable stay in Rome. The area, central, it is well served by public transportation: Metro A (Ottaviano-S.Pietro or Cyprus-Vatican Museums), buses, trams and taxis (Piazza Risorgimento, P.le degli Eroi) and every kind of shop , or local restaurant, banks, etc. pharmacies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your B&B Bibi e Romeo's Home reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b&b Bibi e Romeo`s Home Hotel Rome
- Bed And Breakfast Bibi e Romeo`s Home