Open today: 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM

from $32.38
from $62.96
from $44.52
1,459 results
All reviews hop on hop day ticket top deck purple route your bearings the loop hour pass audio commentary major attractions termini station skip the line sights catacombs ponchos earphones recording overview
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Visiting Rome is challenging because there are so many attractions that one could easily feel overwhelmed. The Big Bus reaches important places with monuments to be seen as a must, as the Colosseum, the Roman Forum, the Vatican, Teatro di Marcello and so on.
There are 4 walking tours with friendly guides who get us closer to the history of the monuments.
There is also in the bus a multilingual audioguide, very nice to have at first contact with Rome.
They also have an application where the bus time of arrival can be seen.
For me it was an useful transport mean and I would gladly recommend it.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I purchased the big bus tour and added a fast track/skip the line package for the collisume for an extra 50 euros. We had one day to try to see a few things, figured we better purchase the skip the line feature and build a tight itinerary around it. We were directed to go to an office in a weird alleyway to get out skip the line passes printed for us. The office was packed to the brim with people, the bathroom was over flooding into the seating area and no one would make any attempt to try to clean it or even give a suggestion as to where else we could use the rest room. So, now that everyone's shoes are soaked in sewage they assigned us in groups to be led to the collisume.
Our 'tour guide' walked us down and brought us to a line. A very long line. He had a story about how the line was so long because his coworker told him the metal detectors were on the fritz he said 'how unlucky this never happens!' We waited in line for 3 hours only to find out that we were actually in the normal line, not the fast track line at all. When we got an official employee of the colluusime to confirm that we were in a normal line and that our tour guide had scammed us our tour guide kept insisting the employee was wrong. As a group we demanded to see the group ticket out tour guide was holding for us, he would not show it to us and suddenly said he did not speak English, even though he was speaking fluently moments ago. When he showed it to the employees to let us in we all snapped a photo of it and sure enough it was general admission. We found out it's a scam they run all day hoping that no one will call them on it or realize it. Our entire group of 12 people were demanding that our guide fix this situation, he just kept saying he didn't speak English. They dress the tour guides in plain clothes like tourists so that you identify them and so that you cannot alert other people in separate groups that they are being scammed. Our 'tour guide' said if we didn't like being scammed to call the police and to 'have fun proving it!' Our entire itinerary was ruined and thrown off from having to wait 4 plus hours when we expected a 30 minute wait time which was promised on their website. We had to watch the line of real fast track ticket holders pass us by for 4 hours. Furthermore, the busses themselves are scam too. They over sell the tickets way beyond what they can accommodate, so that when you go to wait for a bus they tell you it's full. My husband and I waited 5 cycles of busses and were told every single time it was full. When I asked if we would ever be able to actually get on the bus the men in charge of the bus stops screamed and yelled at me that I cut in line and to go to the back of the line. I did not cut in line, I was waiting in the same spot for over an hour without moving. It was a distraction tactic so that the rest of the people waiting in line would be mad at me and not be focused on the fact the busses were scams. I witnessed this happen to several other people as well before we decided to get the heck out of there and just get a taxi. We never made it in the bus and neither did anyone else that was waiting. Some people had been waiting for hours. I filed a claim with my bank and they refunded me the money easily as they said they actually have quite a few claims daily with that company known as isango. Total scam, please don't waste your time or money with them. There are plenty of other real tour companies in Rome.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Despite there being lots of tour bus companies around we used Big Bus. You can download their App as well. Great efficient service which was convenient for where we were staying.
Maps, earphones and rain ponchos all provided with your ticket price.
We had the 48 hour option which was just what we needed.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I purchased 3 day pass for 4 to avail the night tour. Forecast for that week was rain and we were prepared wit( our ponchos with that pouring rain,thunder, and lightning. They give out ponchos which was very good. No problem on the day tours. On the second night, we decided to do the panoramic night tour. The bus was full on the upper deck already. Lady said, they will only have one bus to go. We went inside the lower deck and it was so hot that we were about to pass out. We were complaining and suddenly they said that they need 10 ppl to run the other bus. Everybody form the main deck got out and went on the upper deck of the second bus! What kind of policy do they have! They know they have a lot of ppl who booked and u can only enjoy the sights if ur seated on the top deck. It would have been more damage for them if any of us passed out from the HEAT! And we didn’t hear any apologies from those ladies! I hope managewill do something about their lack of effective communication. And it won’t hurt to smile when talking to ur. Customers.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Able to take three times in 24 hour period. Once just after 9 hour flight/second time after hotel check in and nap and saw sights as lights all were coming on quite spectacular. Third time able to take luggage to Termini station in morning. Great value!!