Ways to Experience Itertours
from $42.13
More Info
from $300.34
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 6, 2019

We were lucky enough to get a private tour! Michele was a great guide and all around nice person. The tour was very informative. We had a great our with a lot of interesting information. ( I especially loved the Ghetto part).

Do yourself a favor and go for a tour a little off the beaten path!

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank sugarmag13
Reviewed April 9, 2019

I never write reviews of tours, but we had the best experience with Michele and feel compelled to do so. He was incredibly accommodating, responsive and customized our tour to meet our needs. Our tours of the Capuchin Crypts and Catacombs of Domatilla were so much more fascinating by having Michele provide us the history and interesting bits of information on the sites. The tour was private for our group, which made the experience personalized. Private transportation made getting around incredibly easy. Michele went above and beyond the scope of the tour and provided us with details about Rome and where to grab a delicious meal. My family spent 2 weeks in Italy, and this was by far everyone's favorite tour during our trip. Cannot recommend Michele and Itertours enough - you have to book with him!

1  Thank jeremyj2388
Reviewed March 25, 2019

Michele was very knowledgeable, insightful and full of information. I would recommend using them for the Criminal tour, the Colosseum and the Vatican tours. !

1  Thank Luis A
Reviewed March 14, 2019 via mobile

Our tour guide Mike/Michele was awesome! He was so knowledgeable about the history behind these dark happenings and his method of storytelling was captivating! Being my second trip to Rome, I was insearch of the unconventional. This was it!
If you are thinking about doing this tour, DO IT. You won't be disappointed!

2  Thank arobbins224
Reviewed March 12, 2019

Our family throughly enjoyed the criminal tour of Rome! Fiona was incredibly knowledgable and clearly has a passion for her work. She immediately made us feel comfortable which made our time together that much more enjoyable. The walking tour was the perfect pace and length for our group of six. I would highly recommend if you're looking to visit some of Rome's interesting sights off the beaten path.

2  Thank jaredbshelley