Book In Advance
Tours from Itertours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Itertours
from $28.75
More Info
from $228.85
More Info
All reviews criminal history day trip walking tour natural beauty human bones fantastic guide wealth of knowledge highly recommend this tour ancient times our tour guide interesting facts few hours amazing tour visiting rome spanish steps ancient rome michele
Reviewed 1 week ago

I never write reviews of tours, but we had the best experience with Michele and feel compelled to do so. He was incredibly accommodating, responsive and customized our tour to meet our needs. Our tours of the Capuchin Crypts and Catacombs of Domatilla were so much more fascinating by having Michele provide us the history and interesting bits of information on the sites. The tour was private for our group, which made the experience personalized. Private transportation made getting around incredibly easy. Michele went above and beyond the scope of the tour and provided us with details about Rome and where to grab a delicious meal. My family spent 2 weeks in Italy, and this was by far everyone's favorite tour during our trip. Cannot recommend Michele and Itertours enough - you have to book with him!

1  Thank jeremyj2388
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Our tour guide Mike/Michele was awesome! He was so knowledgeable about the history behind these dark happenings and his method of storytelling was captivating! Being my second trip to Rome, I was insearch of the unconventional. This was it!
If you are thinking about doing this tour, DO IT. You won't be disappointed!

2  Thank arobbins224
Reviewed March 12, 2019

Our family throughly enjoyed the criminal tour of Rome! Fiona was incredibly knowledgable and clearly has a passion for her work. She immediately made us feel comfortable which made our time together that much more enjoyable. The walking tour was the perfect pace and length for our group of six. I would highly recommend if you're looking to visit some of Rome's interesting sights off the beaten path.

2  Thank jaredbshelley
Reviewed January 29, 2019 via mobile

We booked the criminal tour whilst on a short stay in Rome, we thought we'd done everything we could walking around so gave this a go. Really short notice on our part for booking (a few hours before it started).
We met Michele and started our journey, really informative, friendly and professional. Places we strolled past before ended up being important areas of history which we completely missed.

Would go on another tour if we find ourselves back down in Italy.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed December 30, 2018 via mobile

We did an amazing Criminal tour with Michele. The tour gave an original and very interesting insight into the side of Rome you might overlook as a tourist. Michele was a fantastic guide - the best we’ve had out of many tour guides in Rome!!!

Date of experience: December 2018
1  Thank Carllittlelegsambros
Reviewed December 15, 2018 via mobile

I engaged Itertours when I booked my ticket to Rome (like 4 months back), Michele still agreed to bring me around. I took the Night Criminal Walk.

It's unique, Itertour is the only one doing the Walk because Michele planned it (I guess). He shared various crimes happened in Rome, from the past Roman Empire (Julius Caesar) to the recent kidnapping case of Aldo Moro in 1978. He brought me to those "crime scene" and even showed the relevant "crime photos" thru his tablet.

Unlike other walk tours which goes around the main attractions, I like the "Criminal Walk" concept. It's something new to me, in fact I did enjoy the whole walk, it ended at a famous coffee place in Rome City. Michele really have the patience to answer all my questions.

The itinerary's good, the guide was great too. What more to ask for? I will definitely recommend Itertour for all Italy travelers. 5 star for your passion! Thank you & Keep it up!

Date of experience: December 2018