Book In Advance
Tours from Itertours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews criminal history day trip walking tour natural beauty human bones fantastic guide wealth of knowledge highly recommend this tour ancient times informative tour interesting facts amazing tour few hours visiting rome spanish steps ancient rome michele
Reviewed 6 days ago

Our family throughly enjoyed the criminal tour of Rome! Fiona was incredibly knowledgable and clearly has a passion for her work. She immediately made us feel comfortable which made our time together that much more enjoyable. The walking tour was the perfect pace and length for our group of six. I would highly recommend if you're looking to visit some of Rome's interesting sights off the beaten path.

Date of experience: March 2019
2  Thank jaredbshelley
Reviewed January 29, 2019 via mobile

We booked the criminal tour whilst on a short stay in Rome, we thought we'd done everything we could walking around so gave this a go. Really short notice on our part for booking (a few hours before it started).
We met Michele and started our journey, really informative, friendly and professional. Places we strolled past before ended up being important areas of history which we completely missed.

Would go on another tour if we find ourselves back down in Italy.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed December 30, 2018 via mobile

We did an amazing Criminal tour with Michele. The tour gave an original and very interesting insight into the side of Rome you might overlook as a tourist. Michele was a fantastic guide - the best we’ve had out of many tour guides in Rome!!!

Date of experience: December 2018
1  Thank Carllittlelegsambros
Reviewed December 15, 2018 via mobile

I engaged Itertours when I booked my ticket to Rome (like 4 months back), Michele still agreed to bring me around. I took the Night Criminal Walk.

It's unique, Itertour is the only one doing the Walk because Michele planned it (I guess). He shared various crimes happened in Rome, from the past Roman Empire (Julius Caesar) to the recent kidnapping case of Aldo Moro in 1978. He brought me to those "crime scene" and even showed the relevant "crime photos" thru his tablet.

Unlike other walk tours which goes around the main attractions, I like the "Criminal Walk" concept. It's something new to me, in fact I did enjoy the whole walk, it ended at a famous coffee place in Rome City. Michele really have the patience to answer all my questions.

The itinerary's good, the guide was great too. What more to ask for? I will definitely recommend Itertour for all Italy travelers. 5 star for your passion! Thank you & Keep it up!

Date of experience: December 2018
1  Thank Jayce306
Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

We would highly recommend booking your Vatican tour with Itertours. Our guide Valentina was just fantastic. The 3 hours we spent with her made our Vatican experience something we won’t forget for a long time. Her knowledge and understanding of the museum, Cistine Chapel and Basilica and history of Rome and the church made all the incredible things we saw so more relevant. The way she engaged our teenage boys in the art and history was brilliant. Thank you again for such a memorable and fun experience.

Date of experience: November 2018