Ways to Experience Itertours
from $41.73
More Info
from $297.54
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 3, 2019

This was a very worthwhile tour of some spots in Rome that I would never have seen on my own. Francesco was an enthusiastic tour guide who provided a non-stop flow of interesting historical details. Of particular interest was our visit to the "Jewish ghetto" area where Francesco showed us how the Romans memorialized the Italian victims of the holocaust with brass plaques outside each of their homes. This is definitely a tour for those who would like to see and hear about the fate of some very famous Italian figures.

Date of experience: February 2019
1  Thank MarCC33
Reviewed January 29, 2019 via mobile

We booked the criminal tour whilst on a short stay in Rome, we thought we'd done everything we could walking around so gave this a go. Really short notice on our part for booking (a few hours before it started).
We met Michele and started our journey, really informative, friendly and professional. Places we strolled past before ended up being important areas of history which we completely missed.

Would go on another tour if we find ourselves back down in Italy.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed December 30, 2018 via mobile

We did an amazing Criminal tour with Michele. The tour gave an original and very interesting insight into the side of Rome you might overlook as a tourist. Michele was a fantastic guide - the best we’ve had out of many tour guides in Rome!!!

Date of experience: December 2018
1  Thank Carllittlelegsambros
Reviewed December 15, 2018 via mobile

I engaged Itertours when I booked my ticket to Rome (like 4 months back), Michele still agreed to bring me around. I took the Night Criminal Walk.

It's unique, Itertour is the only one doing the Walk because Michele planned it (I guess). He shared various crimes happened in Rome, from the past Roman Empire (Julius Caesar) to the recent kidnapping case of Aldo Moro in 1978. He brought me to those "crime scene" and even showed the relevant "crime photos" thru his tablet.

Unlike other walk tours which goes around the main attractions, I like the "Criminal Walk" concept. It's something new to me, in fact I did enjoy the whole walk, it ended at a famous coffee place in Rome City. Michele really have the patience to answer all my questions.

The itinerary's good, the guide was great too. What more to ask for? I will definitely recommend Itertour for all Italy travelers. 5 star for your passion! Thank you & Keep it up!

Date of experience: December 2018
1  Thank Jayce306
Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

We would highly recommend booking your Vatican tour with Itertours. Our guide Valentina was just fantastic. The 3 hours we spent with her made our Vatican experience something we won’t forget for a long time. Her knowledge and understanding of the museum, Cistine Chapel and Basilica and history of Rome and the church made all the incredible things we saw so more relevant. The way she engaged our teenage boys in the art and history was brilliant. Thank you again for such a memorable and fun experience.

Date of experience: November 2018