“A very bad experience”

Yesrome B&B
Ranked #3,307 of 3,752 Rome B&B and Inns
“A very bad experience”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2012 via mobile

I was recently at the YesRome B&B and I can confirm what a lot of reviews about this place say. You have to check in at a Money Exchange place, sleep in an old appartment transformed in 3 separate rooms and eat your breakfast at a café around the corner. About the room: it looks ok but it is never cleaned since the momment you arrive. You have little privacy because you can ear everything going in on the other rooms and because its right by the Termini train station you can ear and feel (because the place shakes) the trains all the time. the sorroundings: its not like Rome at all, it looks something more like the north of Africa. Its very dirty, a lot of homeless and awkward looking people. It just never feels safe. A piece of advice I wish someone would have given me before I booked the place: book a hotel, a real one!!

Stayed April 2012
3 Thank D F

Business
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2012

Before getting there i was very skeptical about sleeping in a B&B because I had never done it before but when I got there i soon understood the greatness of this place!
The personnel was very helpful and kind.
The room looked like a Hilton room: a big room with a very nice bathroom, towels and..
I enjoyed my stay so much that I didn't want to come back home.
I'm going to go back there as soon as possible!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2011

When we arrived we didn't really understand where we were supposed to check in but we very quickly worked out that the 'check in' was at a bureau de change around the corner. Not a problem and once we were in the room it more than made up for the momentary inconvenience. It was beautiful, newly decorated and had ensuite bathroom and air conditioning.

I know that there have been negative reviews about this place but it was absolutely perfect for us. It made us feel like we were locals!

I would stay here again anytime.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2011

Be warned, there is no one on site which means if there are any problems it can be a really painful experience. I had to wait over 30 minutes for someone to come and let me in. I then had to make daily trips to the money exchange office round the corner which acts as the 'check in' desk for the B&B - not ideal. After changing rooms half way through my stay (at their request) I was given the wrong key which resulted in me being locked out the place for over an hour while calling them to get someone to let me in....
Overall, a fairly poor experience. The actual place is okay but it's on the street right opposite the Termini station which is extremely busy and rundown, with numerous homeless people sleeping on the streets right across the street.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo

Travelers are raving about these Rome hotels

Plovdiv, Bulgaria
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2011

Awful! You check in at one place (а change office!), sleep in other and have breakfast in third place (a tiny croissant and a coffee only!). The room was small and dirty. The covering of the bed was worn out and smelly and you have to sleep with it as there is no other blanket. The bathroom was so dirty - yellow spots on the sink etc. and the shower was broken - we were forced to "tie" it with cord to the water pipe in order to stay straight. Maybe it’s the small price we paid but take my advice - pay 20 euro more and get a modest hotel instead of this place!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple