“Hidden Gem”

Ranked #235 of 14,597 Restaurants in Rome
Neighborhood: Monti
Neighborhood: Monti
Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

The pasta is to die for! The sauce is so rich and creamy. The portion of the salad is also generous, with a huge chunk of mozzarella cheese. The place itself is a bit small though, with mostly small tables and high chair, but it doesn’t really bother me.

Date of visit: September 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,041)

Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

Well, if you ever craved an al dente home made pasta - this is the place to eat at! You also should try the freshly made snacks/appetizers! The atmosphere is also very chillaxed, the staff super friendly and the food is just delicious...!

Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

I can recomed as a good fast food,
pasta was delicious, fried pizza was for us new a good expierence...
Lady behind counter is always smiling and making welcome atmosphere.

Reviewed September 12, 2018

#Update 2: my previous review was removed, not sure how so let me publish it again:

First of all, this place in Hungary would be closed in 1 day due to the lack of hygene.
I was so lucky that I was sitting right next to the kitchen and I could see how the food is make:
- kitchen is simply dirty, you can check it with your own eyes as it is visible for the public.
- hair cap is not used at all
- no handwashing. The guy who was making my food had black nails
- i was eating spaghetti but they used very low quality tomato tin

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Adventurer402656
Reviewed September 11, 2018

My husband and I made this restaurant our first stop in Rome. Great decision! We had the meatballs, pizza, and carbonara. All were delicious! The carbonara was my favorite! I could eat that every day, seriously! The service we received was top notch! Its a great restaurant off the beaten path but near the Colosseum.

Date of visit: August 2018

Been to Ce Stamo a Pensa? Share your experiences!