All reviews bologna metro station embassy area economy room minute walk lovely hotel hotel is located the staff were extremely helpful enjoyable stay junior suite roof terrace continental breakfast around the corner trip to rome momart embassies taxi signal
Reviewed September 8, 2018

I stayed in this hotel in 2009 - the last time I was in Roma. It was lovely to return, to seek out all the Carravaggio painitings in the city - and to have the same warm and professional welcome. The room decor is chic and stylish but not understandably with a satin abric wall covering ti showed a bit of wear and tear but rooms were well equipped and clean. It snowed during the period we were there, which on one level for sight seeing was was magical but not for staff getting into work. It was a bit chaotic for breakfast but its all part of Italian life. The coffee and breakfast was tasty and the staff very attentive. Its still a great hotel experience in a magical city. A real gem, valued by Italian visitors too.

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

I stayed one week in this hotel and their staff are the most friendly and helpful that I’ve ever met! One night I was very sick in the middle of the night and I seeked the staff for help, the gentleman kept searching online and tried to find me the nearest clinic and after 30 mins of calling he found me a 24-hour doctor to come to the hotel to see me. On the next morning the gentleman even drove me to the nearest pharmacy to get the medicine after his overnight work! I was very grateful to him as I was traveling alone and I don’t know the language, I wouldn’t know what to do if it wasn’t with his help.

Besides the hotel itself is lovely, very peaceful and quiet. There’s a big supermarket just one block away which you can get everything you want. Also it’s easy to walk to some nice restaurants nearby and just around 15-min taxi to the city center. Would recommend this hotel to everyone with no doubt.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic hotel off the beaten track. Excellent value for money. Rooms beautifully decorated. I’m here on business but I would certainly stay here if visiting for the weekend. Would highly recommend to all.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay here and given that it is on the outskirts of town it allows you to enjoy Rome by day and return to a quieter environment at night.
The hotel itself is decorated nicely and couldn’t fault how clean the rooms were.
The gardens and roof terrace were accessible during the day and night and was one of the main reasons I chose the hotel.
There are two metro stations within a 5-10 minute walking distance but the bus stop at the top of the road gives easy, regular access into Rome. Number 60 goes right outside the Vittorio Emanuele whilst the number 90 goes to Termini which was perfect considering we had a pram!
Whilst the hotel doesn’t offer evening meals there is a small bar available.
The area is pleasant too with facilities such as a supermarket around the corner. There is also a restaurant next door to the supermarket which offers lunch/evening buffets for €11 euros including first drink! It was full of locals which is always a good sign and we were pleased with the choice available.
All the staff at the hotel were very friendly and someone was always available to help.
If you have a few days to enjoy Rome I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

8 day stay, very comfortable, room service daily and air conditioning. My only criticism would be the breakfast, it lacked variety, also coffee has to be ordered with the waiter/ waitress.
Overall we had a wonderful stay.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple