All reviews charming hotel would definitely stay here again huge terrace spectacular views marina island garden gem tourist
Selected filters
Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

I visited in June for my friends wedding, the hotel was very clean and tidy. The room was great with a sea view which was great. My shower cubicle was really small I didn't have much room to move around. The staff were very nice specially the gentlemen who served us breakfast everyday he was always happy and pleasant. The hotel is a 10 minute walk from the ferry harbour, but the roads/pavements are steep climb. I enjoyed my stay thank you

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 20, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is absolutely fabulous and the staff marvellous. It has the best views over the wonderful Marina Della Corricella - I could not recommend this enough.
I would like to say that the true measure of a place is how they deal with a situation when something goes wrong. We'd booked our stay in October 2016 but when we arrived in June 2017 there was a problem with the water, which was caused by the local electricity board digging up the road outside. The result was that we couldn't stay in our room for that night. The hotel found us another hotel to say in and sorted out transport and arranged compensation for our inconvenience. So I thank them so much for the way this was organised. Brilliant.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 18, 2017 via mobile

We visited Procida for 3 nights with a one year old. The island is pretty, unspoilt and very relaxing. As with all the islands we visited it's very hilly so wouldn't recommend for anyone with mobility problems.

The hotel was excellent. Welcoming and friendly staff. The room was fairly big, very clean and each room has a terrace overlooking the sea. Breakfast is served in the garden overlooking the sea. It's a 5 minute walk to the nearest fishing village where there are a number of restaurants. Location wise, it's about a 15 minute walk from the main harbour. We found it easy to get a bus round the island or a ferry/hydrofoil to other islands. There isn't loads to do on Procida so would recommend visiting other islands. Here is a picture of the stunning view from the terrace and breakfast area. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Laura C
Reviewed November 23, 2016

The hotel is actually an apartment with several rooms and a big living room and several bathrooms. Rooms are pretty large and clean. Bed is comfortable. Breakfast is self-serve in the living room and selection is somewhat limited but good enough. The place is hard to find but hotel owner provided really good directions and we did not have any issues. Overall we felt there as part of the family and really enjoyed our stay. The hotel is close to port and to the train station - can not beat this location. We were going to the cruise and we got a ride straight to the boarding area which was really nice touch. Hopefully I will stay there again if I go to another cruise from there.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 25, 2016

First the town of Procida is a magical mini uncrowned Positano!! Simply beautiful!!!!
La Casa sul Mare....just delightful!!!! Views were amazing.....breakfast delicious, with personal touches and very filling....the accommodation is first rate! But ....the best was the staff that went beyond the call of duty!!!! Even after we checked out, The front office continued to check on my missing luggage to facilitate it getting into the proper hands! So grateful!!!

Room tip: All rooms have sea views....you cannot miss!!
Date of stay: September 2016