All reviewspool areawonderful hotelshuttle serviceclassic roomrabbitpastriescomfortable bedbeautiful islandspareceptionpicksjasminebeachestaxicheesemeatsprocida
Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

I stayed with my husband and daughter in this beautiful hotel for 8 nights. The staff were very friendly, welcoming and helpful. The hotel has magnificent gardens full of lemon and jasmine trees, an outdoor pool, a gym, a Spa and a nice restaurant with a vast outdoor area.
Breakfast was delicious with a variety of fruits, cheese, pastries...etc
I personally loved the gluten free and the soya bread and the chef prepared for me specially fruit juices and cocktail every day.
The hotel offers a shuttle service to take you anywhere in the island for a very reasonable price cheaper than the taxi.
The a/c in the room was perfect as well as the shower and the bed.
The room had a small dressing room attached which helped keeping the room tidy and our luggage organized.
I tried the SPA and liked the professional service and the quality of the products used and even bought one of their products for my own use at home.
It was a holiday to remember forever. Thanks to all the staff and I wish them all the best.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I just returned from a lovely week at La Suite. We used Procida as a base, intending to ‘Island hop’ but we were happy to stay in Procida and we went to Ischia twice (15 mins by hydrofoil boat using Caremar). I highly recommend staying in room 303. Terrace Suite with enough room inside, hanging space for clothes and drawers, extremely comfortable bed but most importantly a huge terrace and so so so relaxing! Nice pool area with plenty of sun beds and parasols. Maybe different in peak season but we pretty much had the pool area to ourselves. The shuttle service is tremendous - big thank you to Augostino and Mario - who taxi’d us around for the week and were so friendly, professional and looked after us so well. Literally call when you’re ready to be picked up and they are there, on time and with a smile. We felt so secure. 4€ pp per trip but well worth it. The ‘standard’ taxi charge on the island is apparently 12€ whether you’re going 100m or from one end of the island to the other. So the shuttle service makes sense every way you look at it. We only ate a few meals at the hotel, but what we had was good. Note that breakfast is very limited (by British standards). There are cereals, fresh fruit, freshly cooked and delicious home made cake and cheese (no meats) and only a very small amount of options for hot food (boiled eggs, omelette etc) at a small extra charge. We had fabulous ham and cheese omelettes every day (€4 each) and the coffee (included) was excellent with lovely serving staff. I felt frustrated at times with certain things being lost in translation (we are lazy English and used to everything being understood) and some requests being misunderstood, some raised eyebrows and sighs on both sides. I think they were frustrated with me too Some problems with air conditioning but (I think) only because a film festival was on at the hotel and possibly shut down certain electrics. Frustrating at the time but no real problem - nobody died! I nearly died with shock when my bill was 1700€ more than it should have been on check out (yes you read that correctly) as I’d paid months before for our accommodation and was being asked to pay again. My bill should have been €300 or so. So imagine my surprise! However, this was just a simple clerical error and very soon resolved. All in all, we had a lovely stay and the staff are lovely, charming and professional. Room 303 is the way to go (thank me later) and I definitely recommend the hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed June 10, 2018

We stayed 4 nights in June for a relaxing break and it was exactly what we wanted! The staff were so friendly and helpful (special mention to Salvatore who could not have been any more accommodating and helpful at the pool and we loved his cocktails). All the staff were extremely friendly, the hotel was clean and well maintained gardens.
What isn't mentioned but was extremely useful was that the hotel has its own shuttle service for €3 per person which was really useful at night when taking us to some of the local restaurants (ask at reception for recommendations - Friday / Saturday were very busy so ensure to pre book). The driver Agostino also stopped off on the way to dinner to share some of the lovely views of the island which were stunning.
Would highly recommend this hotel as the staff really did go the way extra mile to make our stay so relaxing.
We were thinking of treating ourselves for a massage but thought the prices were quite expensive at the Spa

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

Selfishly I would love to keep this place to myself, but alas they’re a business and depend on reviews such as this.
I don’t understand some of the less than glowing reviews here - unless these folks are used to a hideous Marriott Hotel and that’s their benchmark for service. This is an intimate (23 room) boutique ‘hotel’ housed in a former palace with streamlined, white on white contemporary rooms, high on style. There are 6 categories of rooms and it’s perhaps worth investing in a pool or garden room - I stayed in a classic room and it was exquisite. The whole vibe is elegant, tasteful, relaxed. You arrive to an olfactory assault of jasmine, mandarin and lemons growing everywhere. The hotel has an exquisite boutique spa that utilizes cult European brands. Gigi the resident chef uses the produce from the hotels own farm to create everything from fig & lemon tarts for breakfast to succulent roasted Procida rabbit for dinner. Everything is made in house - including home made Limonciello. Does the relaxed vibe extend to the service? Yes. Staff speak little English but what they lack in linguistic skills they more than compensate for with genuine warmth and hospitality - thank you Mikaela! Salvatore - my young earnest waiter seemed to work from morning to night, quickly learning my preferences and delivering surprise and delight at every turn - just to please me. The morning I departed he gifted me with a parcel of lemons and rosemary to accompany me on the journey home and remember them by. I don’t mind admitting such a kind gesture gave me a lump in my throat.
So in summation - if you’re the type of demanding guest who requires an abundance of service this may not be the right property for you. But if you value independence, good taste, design, farm to table dining and a relaxed vibe I think you’ll find this property is perfection! It’s also an incredible value!!! Incidentally I work for a travel magazine and have been lucky enough to travel to over 90 countries and have stayed in some of the greatest grand dame hotels in the world - and this hotel is now one of my top ten picks worldwide! Only refer your most discerning of friends and family!
Hazel Jane

Stayed: May 2018, traveled solo
2  Thank HazelJaneLyons
LaSuiteResortSPA, Responsabile reception at La Suite Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2018

Dear Hazel Jane,

Thank you very much for taking time to leave us a review.
We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. The satisfaction of our guests is a paramount for us.
All our employees are so thankful to you for your kind words and for having shared your feelings about your stay.
We look forward to hosting you again!
Best regards,
La Suite Boutique Hotel

Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights on my birthday last week (sept 2017). Most of the negative comments are true however, more concerning was that my phone went missing from beside the pool on my sun lounge on my birthday. It just vanished into thin air after using it to check birthday messages 5 minutes before. There were two older couples around the pool but apart from that the hotel was empty, I left it for all of minutes to get a birthday wine which my boyfriend had organised separately for beside the pool. Unfortunately this was one of the only parts of the pool the CCTV cameras didn't look at. And I couldn't locate my lost iPhone on find my iPhone as it had been switched off. The moral of the story is not to leave your items by the pool unattended. However, in an almost empty hotel which is a 5 star star spa - it didn't really cross my mind this would be a problem. I have stayed in many good hotels and never experienced an issue and it is common for people to leave items by the pool when going for a swim or to go find someone to serve you at the pool bar. It was a lesson learnt and the hotel did half our bill, this was after we heard many excuses of it being put in the washing machine. After this experience it ruined the day a little and my boyfriend was frantically searching the pool for hours on my behalf and he was getting upset too - which is not what I was expecting to be doing on my birthday. The place is insecure, I had a bad experience and would advice anyone staying there to keep items close. They do provide you with a safe in the room and so was pleased to have left my watch in there.
On another note, The negative comments are I'm afraid correct, the rooms are small and dark, there isn't much storage space (if staying there fore anymore than 2 days you'll need to live out your suitcase). The breakfast is average, there isn't good management at the pool bar and getting a cocktail late hours is very difficult (past 10pm).
We didn't get a tour of the hotel either so wasn't sure of the grounds and so therefore didn't need to pay extra for the spa (which we didn't realise) or gym facilities. The staff were not helpful in this at all.
On the plus side the bed is super comfy, the bathrooms are equipped with nice products and the pool loungers are nice. Procida itself is a beautiful island with nice people, the hotel location is good to explore the city.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple