“What I wanted”

Ranked #10 of 12 Hotels in Procida Island
Cologne, Germany
“What I wanted”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Hello my name is Lisette and I come from Germany. Three weeks ago I spent a wonderful holiday at Procida, a very nice island. I went there because some friends suggested it to me like an unusual place for common tourists where you can have a relaxing holiday. The right place for me and my children. Anyway It was very important for living this experience the hospitality I had in “la Suite”. I felt to be in an Italian family. Everybody took care of me and my children and gave me all information to spend my time in the best way. This is my first time I do my holiday only with my children and I felt protected. The structure of hotel was very nice and my room (garden view) was fantastic ( I miss that view….. and that shower) All restaurant suggested by hotel receptionist were excellent (in my family everybody love fish food).
What can I say…. I never review for an hotel (I have no time) but now I felt to do it because it’s a way for me to say… Thank you for everything… (even for the unexpected little discount).

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank lisette l

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 9, 2012

La suite provides a combination of great service, great location and stylish design and a really good buffet breakfast that runs well into mid morning. The staff could not have been more helpful in helping us to arrange tours around the Bay of Naples. Really highly recommended. Procida is a beautiful island. There is enough to explore for a whole holiday!

Room Tip: The terrace room looking west gets a beautiful sunset. We thought the rooms by the pool might be a b...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Citybreaker2010
Reviewed May 25, 2012

Nice new hotel. Lovely staff and has the atmosphere of a place run by a family. The restaurant made nice fresh pastas and the breakfast which was included was very good. We had a great time and would recommend it to anybody. We stayed in the suite with a large balcony offering views across the island and out to the ocean.

Room Tip: We stayed for 5 days, the suites with balconies were great. All the standard rooms have terraces loo...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank mtresillian
Miami, Florida, United States
Reviewed November 3, 2011

You must totally disregard any negative reviews of this hotel! It is stunning, the staff kind and has a great vibe to it. We loved this hotel, is so trendy with a superb design. We spent 4 days in september with some friends of us. Everything met our expectations even if we think that the hotel fits young people and couples the best, specially those people who like to enjoy a very relaxing atmosphere in the island. But I am not sure about families, though I’ve seen some babies and kids here and there, and they seem extra happy with the pool.
The SPA is in my opinion one of their best features, mainly because of its design, ambience and service, all of outstanding quality and taste. Sparkling clean. Massage was one of the best I've ever had! Excellent greeting upon arrival. I would highly recommend!
Rooms are wonderful with their view of the sea and the garden, comfortable, and loaded with amenities, clean, wonderful bed… and the list goes on and on.
We also met the hotel manager, Fabrizio, he was such a great guy with his great staff which was very friendly and helpful, providing excellent service anytime, anywhere! So, travelers don t miss it!

Room Tip: terrace suites offer a wonder view of the sea!
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends