“We ordered almost half of the menu”
Review of Caracale

Caracale
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 29, 2012

Glorious food. We started with a few items and kept sending the waiter back for other things on the menu. The next time we plan to do the same thing. Fresh, tasty, wonderful food.

2  Thank Honeypot62

Reviewed November 5, 2011

We had a very good dinner with some friends. The venue is very nice. I recommend!

1  Thank Askme J
Reviewed November 3, 2011

Refined taste and wonderful service. Prices don t reflect the restaurant which is not modern and miss details!

Reviewed July 24, 2011

Found this restaurant from a guide book and it did not disappoint. Starters we excellent and so were the mains. Seated on a table right by the sea eating fresh fish and produce was an amazing experience.

1  Thank SunnyRock
Reviewed November 18, 2009

I spent a week in Procida trying to spiff up my Italian. One day I asked a shopkeeper for a recommendation for a restaurant and she sent me to Caracale in Marina Corricella. I went back two more times before I left. For a starter I had swordfish and eggplant balls that were lightly fried and just delicious. However, I was dining alone and did not realize there were 6-8 of them. It is easily enough for 2 or even 3 people to share. Then I had fried calamari and zucchini...the freshest, most tender I have ever had! When you get to the waterfront, go left. The name of the restaurant is written on the wall of the building in letters that are impossible to read.

1  Thank sherrypalmbeach