B&B Elena
Hotel MEC(Pompeii)
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
View Hotel
All reviewshomemade breakfastgreat locationtrain stationwalls are thinbed and breakfastminutes walking distancesingle roomyogurtprivate parkingplace to staytea and coffeeuseful informationcarrefour supermarketgood sizethe air conditioningpompei scaviclean rooms
Reviewed June 21, 2013

We stayed at B&B Elena for one night due to a change in our itinerary. It was very convenient as we were only 100 metres or so (walking distance) to the gates of Pompeii. Our rooms were all we neededwith ensuite. Clean and tidy. The service was great and we had a special discount for a meal at the local restaurant. A great experience and would highly recommend this accommodation. We had parking and were llowed to keave our car while we looked around the ruins of Pompeii. A continental breakfast was included. Super value.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Annette301
Reviewed June 20, 2013

This family run place provides what you would expect, but much more. They went out of their way to help me with a cab driver who overcharged me(cabs are the worst transportation option)
And they were concerned for my well being. I only know English...no problem, the location is perfect, clean, flowers, food, go and stay there and tell 'em Glenn sent you!

Room Tip: Ask! Tell them what you want...don't be shy or assume...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I had a woderful time at B&B Elena.Dario and Alfons were great hosts.The room was very clean with confortable beds.The garden and terrace smells of beautiful jasmine .I recommend B&B Elena to anyone who wants a nice stay in Pompei.The Ruins of pompeii are a few minutes away wolking .

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 30, 2013

We had a really great time in Pompei and thanks to B&B Elena we had a good place to stay. We were the first booking on booking.com:)
The B&B is 5 minutes walk from Pompei Center and the rear entrance of the Scavi. The train station is 10 minutes walking distance. The breakfast was traditional italian. The B&B is familiar. They gave us a lift to the train station with our big luggage! We really suggest to book this place if you go to Pompeii!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I had a wonderful time staying at B&B Elena. Dario and his father Alfonso were so kind and helpful and made me feel very safe and comfortable. I was travelling on my own and they helped me with everything I needed. The terrace smells of beautiful jasmine, the room was nice and clean, and it is a very convenient location near the Carrefour supermarket, entrance to the ruins and train station. I would definitely recommend this B&B to anyone who wants a nice stay in Pompeii.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo