“best coffee&ham omelete in the town!”

Ristorante Lucullus
Ranked #61 of 192 Restaurants in Pompeii
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Firstly, staff were really friendly and respectful compared to many other Italian restaurants which is one important thing to me as mostly they treat you like you are the only living creature if you are a female. We ordered ham omelet and it was simply the best, most fluffy and tasty one I've ever had! Pizzas were also very good but the additional charge thing was not really pleasant! Overall, I would definitely advise but ask them if yıu are not sure about the service charge.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

During our recent excursion booked on our Royal Caribbean cruise on the ship Serenade of the Seas, from 7/18/13 - 7/30/13, our lunch was scheduled at this great little restaurant. The staff was friendly, attentive and did not mind communicating in English. The lunch was pre-planned, served in a timely manner and had the excellent Italian flavor I was expecting. A bottle of wine was provided with the lunch and again, had excellent taste. An excellent added feature was free wi-fi. The security settings are posted on the wall to allow you to connect when you are ready. I found that free wi-fi was not available throughout Italy as I had expected. This extra feature was GREATLY appreciated.

The atmosphere was very nice and the restaurant was clean. The walkway to the restaurant from the street was very nice covered with grapevines providing relief from the hot sun. At night, I suspect the walkway to be very romantic.

Overall, my experience was excellent and top of the charts. This was our favorite restaurant we ate at during our cruise. I highly recommend visiting Ristorante Lucullus if you are looking for excellent Italian food, free internet access, excellent service and an outstanding experience.

Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

We first got convinced that the parking is free if you eat in this restaurant, BIG LIE!
After eating a lousy salad, canned soup and raw calamari, we had to pay Cover (€1.5 pp) and Service (15%).
Then we were leaving to visit the archaeological zone of Pompeii and we had to PAY the parking (€5 per car)

I feel ashamed of falling for such a scam!
Please avoid this place at all cost!

1  Thank Brillante Z
Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

I am currently sitting at the restaurant and the only one good thing it has is wi-fi. We order tasteless calamary, salty asparagus soup, and very poor ensalata capresse. The child food never came, and we paid 60 Euros!!!! We paid cover charge and service!!!

1  Thank Jossiegb
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Our large party was well catered for.3 course meal plus wine,for €14.
It was a fair distance from Sorrento, so a meal was appreciated