See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 25, 2012

Booked this hotel for 2 night , near the hotspots and walking distance to the stations but .. Ashame they have no lift -:( have to carried my luggage to the second floor, the room was clean with really basics stuff .. Shower and restroom was really outdated .. One of the staff was a bit funny (i guess he is a son of the owner) never smiled and looked at you with a bit weird expression .. But the owners both are really awesome .. Breakfst was good .. And thanks god they have a good parking lot at the backside of the hotel -:) .. But fir my next visit to Pompeii i would chosen another hotel -:) .. Cheers

Date of stay: September 2011
Reviewed February 1, 2012

We stayed here one night and although the room was clean and perfect, it was very noisy. There were people in the hall ways and the room was not sound proof at all. It was also a lot of money for what it was. The location is great and their are not a lot of options in Pompei, so worth a visit of you are battling to find something and only there a short while.

Date of stay: March 2011
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jennavm
Reviewed November 13, 2011

It´s a very comfortable hotel, a walk distance from train stations and center piazza. 20 minutes walk from Pompei scavi. A pleasant surround, plenty of shops and supermarket, but no movement in the evening. Front street is a little noisy during high season, but nothing that could bother sleeping. In fact, it´s a very nice view from the big balcony, at the mountains. The hotel has a nice appearance, immaculate clean, very big rooms and nice furniture; marvelous bed. Tv, good shower in a big bathroom, wardrobe and desk, air conditioning. Continental breakfast: tea, juice, bread, toasts, crispyies, cheese etc. I missed fruits, nevertheless. No lift. Internet was free but there were no pc available, so they gently allowed me to use their own pc. Anyway, it would be better to have a pc for use of guests because there was no privacy (always someone from the staff looking at my screen). But very nice and helpful staff, a family in fact. Only a guy (not from the family) that strangely didn´t talk to me, but I guess he couldn´t understand me completely (people there spoke napoletan dialect. By the way, all them speak only Italian. I chose for half board and their dinner were superb! Complete, very tasteful! To be improved it could be served more quickly, so I could go for an evening walk before going to sleep, or preparing my next day trip (dinner took me around 2 hours…). The door of my room was left unlocked after cleaning, one day, and that may show hotel can be somewhat unsafe, but nothing bad happened in fact. tv never lit on, unfortunately... It´s a good idea to choose for a half or complete board because there are NO good places for eating around, only fast food. I would stay with them again.

Date of stay: August 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank margarete p
Reviewed October 20, 2011

I liked the room, the food, very convenient location. Nice people.

Date of stay: September 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank IoanaVDoftanei
Reviewed September 15, 2011

We arrived early at the hotel and were warmly received by the hotel lady owner. There was free secure parking right behind the hotel building. Our room was not ready, so we left our luggages with the hotel and was given a free shuttle to the Pompei archaeological site. We could have walked to the site as it didn't look far on the map but the lady owner explained that there are two gates and we should be driven to the gate that is the farthest and slowly make our way to the other gate while exploring the site. It was good advice indeed. The room we had was very spacious for two persons. Furniture and fittings were no frills but good enough for a comfortable sleep. The hotel seemed to be run by the whole family and the breakfast they prepared & served was one of the best we had in our two weeks in Italy. This hotel was popular with locals as we saw many Italian families staying in this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2011