See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 13, 2011

It´s a very comfortable hotel, a walk distance from train stations and center piazza. 20 minutes walk from Pompei scavi. A pleasant surround, plenty of shops and supermarket, but no movement in the evening. Front street is a little noisy during high season, but nothing that could bother sleeping. In fact, it´s a very nice view from the big balcony, at the mountains. The hotel has a nice appearance, immaculate clean, very big rooms and nice furniture; marvelous bed. Tv, good shower in a big bathroom, wardrobe and desk, air conditioning. Continental breakfast: tea, juice, bread, toasts, crispyies, cheese etc. I missed fruits, nevertheless. No lift. Internet was free but there were no pc available, so they gently allowed me to use their own pc. Anyway, it would be better to have a pc for use of guests because there was no privacy (always someone from the staff looking at my screen). But very nice and helpful staff, a family in fact. Only a guy (not from the family) that strangely didn´t talk to me, but I guess he couldn´t understand me completely (people there spoke napoletan dialect. By the way, all them speak only Italian. I chose for half board and their dinner were superb! Complete, very tasteful! To be improved it could be served more quickly, so I could go for an evening walk before going to sleep, or preparing my next day trip (dinner took me around 2 hours…). The door of my room was left unlocked after cleaning, one day, and that may show hotel can be somewhat unsafe, but nothing bad happened in fact. tv never lit on, unfortunately... It´s a good idea to choose for a half or complete board because there are NO good places for eating around, only fast food. I would stay with them again.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank margarete p
Reviewed October 20, 2011

I liked the room, the food, very convenient location. Nice people.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank IoanaVDoftanei
Reviewed September 15, 2011

We arrived early at the hotel and were warmly received by the hotel lady owner. There was free secure parking right behind the hotel building. Our room was not ready, so we left our luggages with the hotel and was given a free shuttle to the Pompei archaeological site. We could have walked to the site as it didn't look far on the map but the lady owner explained that there are two gates and we should be driven to the gate that is the farthest and slowly make our way to the other gate while exploring the site. It was good advice indeed. The room we had was very spacious for two persons. Furniture and fittings were no frills but good enough for a comfortable sleep. The hotel seemed to be run by the whole family and the breakfast they prepared & served was one of the best we had in our two weeks in Italy. This hotel was popular with locals as we saw many Italian families staying in this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 10, 2011

Okay the building is tired, but this is a short walk from Pompei, has secure parking and the owner is very friendly - he even gave us a lift to Pompei as our youngest was not feeling great.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 3, 2010

We stayed in two triple rooms for 4 nights. The rooms each with a balcony were spotless and furnished to a high standard . Rooms were cleaned every day with new bedsheets and towels supplied each day. Free car parking is behind the hotel and the hotel is conveniently located a few minutes walk from the square and the very pretty Virgini Rosarii church / basilca and the surrounding shops and restaurants. Pompeii ruins is at a walkable distance of about a 1km. It is a family run hotel who put alot of effort into their customer focus. Breakfast is basic and the service was a bit poor as they were slow to restock the breakfast buffet. Overall, many thanks to the Hotel for making our last days in Italy very pleasant and one to remember .

One more thing there is no lift in the building.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family