“There something wrong ”
Review of 12 Morsi

12 Morsi
Order Online
Ranked #311 of 3,640 Restaurants in Naples
Description: La Struttura Di Napoli Sara' Chiusa Fino Al 18/08 Per Lavori Di Ristrutturazione E Migliorie Al Locale. Grazie Mille E A Presto.
Reviewed June 1, 2019 via mobile

12 morsi means that you eat your burger in 12 bites. Big (or fat) as I m 12 bites it’s wrong cause I finished it in less than 6. Good the quality and the service but a little bit expansive . You have to spent for a gourmet burger and for the craft beers, but the burger end by 5 bites and each beer is only an Half pint.

Date of visit: June 2019
Write a reviewReviews (783)

Reviewed January 7, 2019 via mobile

I went there with my friends who were visiting my city, we are all from London hospitality industry which is already a bit demanding for Napoli food and drinks but.. it was just outstanding. Gennaro took care of us from A to Z, taking us through the whole menu (which we ordered) explaining us all the products and checking back on us after every single course.. although the place was full. A part from a very very good quality of meat and super tasty burgers, what really went over my expectations was the starters. Beef tartare and carpaccio were high quality and not over-thought, pork gyosa was nice and... a pork belly and friarielli steamed bun that just brought me to the moon and back! Thank you Gennaro, that evening will stay in my memories.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed October 31, 2018 via mobile

Reluctant to the idea of having a burger in Napoli, have been astonished by the quality of the meat the variety of options the side dishes and artisanal beers ! Very much worthwhile trying ... even in Napoli !

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed October 8, 2018

This place is next to our hotel and we thought we would try it for a drink. lack of places to sit if you only want a drink, but we sat at the bar.

We had gin & tonics, which were served in the large glasses with plenty of ice and very good. barman seemed very knowledgeable.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

After 6 days in Italy and stuffing our faces with pizza and pasta, we needed to eat something else just for one meal! And we are so glad we chose 12 Morsi! With burger names like ‘Gulp’ and ‘Gurgle’ and a list of artisan beers as long as your arm, this place is definitely worth a visit. My husband gave his burger a ‘top 3 burgers ever’ rating and he’s eaten A LOT of burgers. Also the Parmesan truffle fries were amazing!

Date of visit: October 2018