“Great pizza and atmosphere, worth the poor service”
Review of Di Matteo

Di Matteo
Ranked #97 of 2,994 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Neighborhood: Pendino
Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

The waiters don't really seem to care that you're there, we found our own table and menu. Eventually hailed someone to order. But the pizza is so good and so cheap and the busy atmosphere adds to the whole experience. If in Naples again I will go back, but only for takeaway.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

We ate here a couple of times in one week. If you're planning to visit, walk straight past the counter on the street and turn left into the small dining room. Turn right and walk up the stairs marked "Sala Superiori" - there's loads more seating upstairs. The pizzas we had were all very good and unbelievably cheap - it makes you rethink your attitude to pizzas in the UK when you see the quality and price here.

Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

I think I would have to say I agree the pizza was a bit greasy but it actually tasted nice and acceptable. With the price charged I will adjust my expectation as well so I think this place is good enough to visit. Overall it was a good visit. I went home with a superful stomach.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Excellent pizza, huge and cheap. Asa breakfast if you live nearby go for the takeaway for 1. eur. Pitty it is not open on Sundays.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Ate there twice in the week we were in Naples. Great pizza, good value wine and decent service. Pity the beer wasn't Italian.