“Pitstop for coffee with a difference”
Review of Centrale del Caffe

Centrale del Caffe
Ranked #12 of 125 Coffee & Tea in Naples
Cuisines: Bar, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed July 17, 2017

I popped in for a quick coffee. I wanted a bit more than an espresso but, of course, cappuccino is frowned upon after breakfast. I wasn't sure what I ordered, but ended up with a caffe del nonno which is a bit like affogato, a mix of hot espresso and vanilla ice cream, and utterly delicious - a great pick me up.
This is not a place to hang about for long. Although there are a few tables, one usually stands at the bar, consumes one's drink, and moves on. The barristas are brisk and businesslike, but not unkind as I witnessed when I displayed my ignorance as to their coffee specialities.

CentraledelCaffe, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Centrale del Caffe, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2017

Dear client,

thank you very much for choosing us. We hope to see you again!
Best regards

Reviewed June 1, 2017

Recommended to us by a friend, Centrale del Caffe was the only place we went for coffee because it was so good - we stayed one night in Naples and had coffee here 4 times!!! Pro-tip for travels: if you don't want sugar in your coffee, you need to specify that you want it "amaro".

Dear client,

thank you very much for choosing us. We hope to see you again!
Best regards

Reviewed January 9, 2017

Quite simply sensational coffee. And lovely muffins too! had a few coffees at this branch and another branch - equally good.

Reviewed December 24, 2016 via mobile

Quintessential value and quality. 90 cents gets you a perfect crema espresso. Accompany it with a pistacchio muffin if you need a nosh. Classico!

Reviewed September 12, 2016

At 90 cents for a coffee this has to be the best value in this area of naples. Certainly much better value than the franchised chain down the street. Staff are also more pleasant.