“Don't”

Ranked #187 of 3,642 Restaurants in Naples
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 17, 2019 via mobile

Did not like the place at all. Everything was frozen and precooked. Nothing was fresh. The owner was yelling all the time. Wouldn't recommend this place.

Date of visit: April 2019
Write a reviewReviews (668)

Reviewed January 13, 2019 via mobile

One of Naples best restaurants. Authentic napolitan cuisine, best experience: let them choose a variation of starters and pasta for you. You will probably have the best meal of your life.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed May 14, 2018 via mobile

Stumbling upon this restaurant, we decided to eat lunch here. We were seated on two awkward seats at a table with a jaunty angle (the road is on an incline) outside. The waiter seemed friendly albeit a little too friendly to my boyfriend at whom he winked... We ordered two pasta dishes and asked for two sprites but had to settle for two coca colas as we were told they just had cola. They plonked a bag of bread on our table but, due to previous experiences, we knew we'd be charged extra so did not eat it. My boyfriend's gnocchi dish arrived about 5-10 minutes before my one meatball and ragu pasta dish. The gnocchi was nicer than my dish but both were fine. We asked for the bill which was confusing as the numbers did not add up. We questioned the total and were told to knock off 2 euros for the bread. There was also a 3 euro charge for sitting down (who eats pasta standing?!). Our bill was 19. We gave him 20 and he brought out 70 cents change. By this point, we rolled our eyes and decided to just quit our losses and leave. It was only a minimal amount but I felt they tried to take advantage of us being English.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 19, 2018 via mobile

On a rainy March evening my husband and I went to Zia Rosi to have amazing food.
Please try the antipasti!
The atmosphere is welcoming, especially by Giovanni, who is such a sweet man.
Totally to be recommended!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed February 16, 2018 via mobile

My friend & I forgot it was Valentine's day & finding somewhere to eat was going to be hard.
We found Zia Rosi by chance & had a wonderful meal.
The restaurant had a real family feel. Our food was cooked perfectly & with real care.
My friend had pasta vongole for the first time. The clams were small & sweet. Perfect. The house white wine was light & fresh & such good value. 2 pasta courses, bread, wine & a beer 19 euros.
I would eat here again in a heartbeat.

Date of visit: February 2018