“Best place to stay in Naples!”
Review of Week-end a Napoli

Week-end a Napoli
Ranked #7 of 185 Hotels in Naples
Reviewed September 29, 2011

My husband has been staying at Weekend a Napoli for a few months now (he's still there), so I flew out to stay one month with him. We were so busy travelling that I only met Patrizia and Paolo during my final week. They were so friendly, their English is excellent, and so accommodating. They told us about a restaurant called "Il Basilico" and made our reservation for us. We were treated like royalty! The food was AMAZING (best dinner I had the entire time I spent in Italy) and I truly believe our great service was attributable to Paolo making our reservation. My husband had to work and I still hadn't made it to Capri, Patrizia didn't want me going alone and insisted on rearranging her schedule and being my tour guide! It was one of the best days I had in Italy. Capri is beautiful, but Patrizia got me through the lines (I would have been confused on where to go) and told me a little history about several places. She was wonderful!!

Since my husband is staying in Naples for a longer period of time, he is staying in one of their apartments next door to the B&B. It is very safe and clean. I know the next time I'm in Naples, I will stay here again!

Thank you Patrizia and Paolo!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Cynthia D
There are newer reviews for Week-end a Napoli

Reviewed September 12, 2011

I was only at Weekend a Napoli for one week, and it is a delightful place to stay in a great location of Naples. But what really stood out to me was their desire to go above and beyond. I had a coworker coming in to town on short notice and he wanted to stay close to my coworkers and me for commuting. The owners went out of their way to adjust their schedules to make sure he had a room ready and waiting, and that made a big impression on me.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 24, 2011

We only met Patrizia but and stayed one evening but she was lovely. She waited to meet our car, was patient with our questions and walked us to a wonderful place for dinner. The 'suites' were cool and modern and the perfect place to relax after a long trip. Breakfast was great and their recommendations were also good. We were a couple and our 26 year old daughter who wanted to tour the ancient sites and Patrizia was so knowledgeable and her English excellent. Wished we could have stayed longer.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 4, 2011

We spent 3 nights at WAN with our grandson Josh. The owners, Paolo and Patrizia, were exceedingly accommodating and made us feel almost as if we were part of their family, staying in their home. When, for example, I couldn't find the nearest ATM (even though Patrizia had given me directions) she just got up and walked out with me to show me where it was. The rooms were relatively spacious and the breakfast was quite good -- heavy on the fruits that we like, with chocolate milk for Josh! They were helpful with restaurant recommendations and helpful in getting all the necessary stuff -- like a taxi. My one word of caution: Its in a quiet part of town. We liked that -- but if night life and action are what you want, this place may be a bit too sedate.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 12, 2011

Paolo and Patrizia are wonderful hosts. They were very accommodating on all levels. Paolo had to come and pick us up on our arrival as we were lost in the city and he was there in moments. We made the mistake of renting a car to get to Napoli and he was able to arrange the garaging of the car for us during our stay. They assisted in recommending the best sights to see and the best way to get around and were even able to supply us the train ticket. Paolo found us the best restaurants to eat at that were close by when we were too tired to travel too far. They were true Napolitan resturants and gave us a great insight into the local food with really reasonable prices. Patrizia was able to arrange our laundry as laundromats are difficult for short stays and put together a great breakfast in the morning.
All in all a very pleasant stay with wonderful people in a historic and bustling city.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 11, 2011

People say far too many negative things about Napoli and that is a tragedy! If you visit Week-end a Napoli you will experience a wonderful Neapolitan holiday. Situated in Vomero you are a 5 minute walk from the funicolare, metro and Via Scarletti where you can shop to you drop. Paola and Patrizia the owners are immaculately dressed, well spoken and versed in English with fabulous suggestions for how and where to go during your Napoli visit. We ate wonderful pizza, gelati and wandered through many beautiful parts thanks to their wonderful recommendations. Fixed price taxis can be arranged by Paolo and we felt quite safe exploring the region although our feet are sore after endless sightseeing, people watching, eating and taking coffee in multiple piazzas. The rooms at Weekend a Napoli are lovely, fresh, clean, super comfortable bed and their is great shower pressure. Our breakfast was delightful consisting of yoghurt, cereals, fruits, breads, cakes, juice and coffee. Do yourself a favour and stay inthis amazing city with these amazing hosts.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 15, 2011

We stayed for 4 nights at WAN with our ten year old daughter. Our impression was positive & I would consider staying there again. Naples is a challenging city to visit for the first time . The owners of WAN provide excellent advice on restaurants, and how to get around. The location is 4 short safe blocks to a delightful safe/clean walking/shopping street.The rooms & breakfasts at WAN are a bit modest for the price, but the coffee is good. Thanks to WAN + and our independent historical guide Marina Martino, we had a memorable time. Naples is a rather congested, Asia-like city, but the Napolitanos are very friendly & helpful. The food is wonderful. Everyone we approached on the street or in shops for advice was patient and chatty. The circumvesuiana train is convenient, but can be confusing. I recommend repeatedly asking the locals around you for advice as as multiple trains call at the same platform. We were guided by some friendly teenagers, who called us back when we boarded the wrong train.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family