“Comfortable and Kind”

Ranked #71 of 687 Naples B&B and Inns
Rome, Italy
“Comfortable and Kind”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

A very welcoming B&B, with every comfort and kind people.
The place is super clean, and the staff will go out of their way to help you. The location is well connected with the metro and very close to the sea. We hope you enjoy your stay as we did.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Chichester, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 22, 2012

We stayed at the Casa Miranapoli for almost a week at the beginning of October while my husband attended the International Astronautical Congress at the Conference Centre in Naples. We cannot praise and recommend this b and b highly enough and would always hope to stay there if we return to Naples. The location was ideal for sightseeing, ports, restaurants, metro station, bus network. Our room, bathroom and the communal living room were spotlessly clean and provided all we needed. The breakfasts provided were delicious and the added touch of leaving fruit on the table for guests to help themselves to during the day as well as a well stocked fridge for guests' own use was much appreciated. The extremely useful advice provided on sightseeing, restaurants and transport was invaluable and we were also most grateful to Gina's son, Giulio, for collecting us from the airport. Casa Miranapoli contributed in large part to our immense enjoyment of Naples and all the city had to offer. We very much hope to return!

Room Tip: One double room and one single room have balconies with tables and chairs which I would recommend, i...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank R0sietraveller
Milan, Italy
Reviewed October 7, 2012

We had the blue room with balcony.
Nice stay, comfy bed, room is slightly small but clean and had even Sky Italia!
Neighborhood is rather nice, it's nice to walk on the pedestrianized waterfront, and the metro Linea 2 is pretty near.
We slept with open windows on a Saturday night and didn't have any issues with noise. Of course it's not like in the countryside but was fully ok!
The daughter of the owner was very nice and introduced all the things we needed to know in a professional and friendly manner. There is also a "self-made guide" for visiting Napoli and the surroundings, in both Italian and English!
The only thing was breakfast, rather plentiful but for convenience using mostly non-fresh goods. However, coffee and fresh bread or sweets from a nearby bakery are there, and chosen upon guest wish!
We would come back, it was a pleasant stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
casamiranapoli, Proprietario at B&B Casa Mira Napoli, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
I Thanks you for your nice review , and to have appreciated my home and my family .
I thanks you also that you give me the possibility to show my opinion to other guests about breakfast served in our b&b
I 'm agree with you for your opinion about breakfast , but perhaps you do not know that Campania B&B law does not allow B&B owner to give fresh food ,
So we must administer mostly non-fresh food . Anyway , as you wrote , there where , ( they arrived at 8.35 because on sunday they cannot arrive before ) fresh bread , ham, cheese , yogurt , fresh milk, fruit, hot cakes from Agrillo pastry shop .
I always ask the guests if they have any wish about breakfast and they usually are happy about that.
I know you leaved our b&b very early in the morning
I hope next time you will leave later so you could appreciate well and calmly your breakfast in our b&b .
Gina
Zurich, Switzerland
Reviewed August 7, 2012

My husband and I spent only 2 nights in Casa Mira Napoli as we were attending a wedding. Unfortunatelly we didn't have time to meet Gina or spend more time at this nice B&B nor to see much of the city.

The B&B is located in a busy street near the sea in the 10th floor of what looks like an old building. But the B&B is totally renovated and has all possible amenities needed. First, it is extreamly clean and tidy. Decoration is very nice in a rustic way that I personally found very pleasant. Since we were the only guests that weekend, we were given the option to choose the double room that we preferrred. We took the blue one, spacious and with a terrace. July was very hot in Naples, but all rooms are equipped with air conditioned, which made our stay fresh and confortable, specially at night, when Naples streets are still busy and sleeping with the windows open would have been a problem. But closing the windows nothing could be heard from the outside, and the A/C ensure our rest. And the bed was very confortable, better than home! Breakfast was absolutelly delicious, specially the warm and fresh pastry from a near by bakery.

All saturday we were at the wedding, but Gina was so nice that she call me on the phone just to make sure that everything was alright. We did the check-in with her son Giulio, who was very nice and helpful. Also, they offered the posibility to drive us the next morning (Sunday) very early in the morning (at about 05:30 am) for about the same price as a taxi, but being sure that he was reliable in all aspects.

This is a perfect B&B to stay, irrespective of the reasons that take you to Naples. Thanks, Gina and Giulio for making our short stay so pleasant. It was a pleasure to know that during such an hectic and brief trip to Naples (weddings are very tiring, also for guests!) we would feel home at casa Mira Napoli.

Grazie mile!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
casamiranapoli, Proprietario at B&B Casa Mira Napoli, responded to this review, August 20, 2012
I thank you for your beautiful review , I'm sorry that you stayed in Naples only 2 nights and where so busy for wedding , but I hope you'll come again to visit our beautiful town.
I'm sure if you will come we will meet so I'll help you to enjoy in your holiday and to discover our hidden beauties
Gina
Long Beach, CA
Reviewed July 10, 2012

My husband and I stayed for only one night (regrettably! We wish it had been more!) at Casa Mira Napoli. Gina and Allesandra were incredibly gracious hostesses and went out of their way to make us comfortable and welcomed! The breakfast was delicious, as well as a colorful feast for the eyes, as you can see from the pictures. The location was perfect and close to the sea. We loved the outdoor patio which overlooked the everyday street scene below. We walked and walked through wonderful Naples, and thoroughly enjoyed our short stay at Case Mira Napoli. Highly recommended!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank centone1
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 15, 2012

The Casa mira Napoli proved to be an excellent choice for my 11 night stay in May 2012.The location was clean,safe and had a good selection of restaurants and shops,with a very local friendly feel to the area.The transport links were v good also to Napoli centre and to surrounding areas.I stayed in the Yellow room at the casa,it was perfect for my needs with a lovely terrace.I enjoyed the homely feel that Gina,her family and staff provided which is difficult to find in large b+b or hotels.I enjoyed a lovely breakfast each morning,which consisted of fresh pastries,ham,cheese,tomatoes and fresh bread.the breakfast could be taken in the colourful kitchen dining area or on my private terrace.Gina gave me plenty of information and local knowledge including restaurants and attractions nearby.Gina even text me to make sure I was alright during my stay,I found this a nice touch since I was a solo traveller,I was also visiting friends who live in Naples,they also appreciated the personal touch shown to me.I will hopefully be visiting Napoli in the near future and I would not hesitate to stay at the Casa Mira again,

Room Tip: Yellow room smaller,with nice terrace ideal for a single traveller
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Panama City Beach, Florida
Reviewed April 5, 2012

Casa Mira Napoli is the right place to stay especially for people that need to go through the Consulate paperwork. The location is perfect for the visit of the city. You can walk to the castle and move around with buses. The rooms are very clean and you have a big selection of food for breakfast. The owners are very nice people and they check their guests to see if everything is fine and to fulfill all their needs. We stayed in the Green Room and it was perfect. So we really reccomend this B&B.

Room Tip: The Green Room is probably the best in my opinion and has a window that look on the sea. But the Yel...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business