All reviews the hotel is clean the location is perfect massimo funiculars cereal district metro neighborhood napoli supermarket
Selected filters
Reviewed September 7, 2018

the location is perfect, close to shops, transportation and so on.
the rooms are nice and clean, and bathrooms even so.
we stayed there for 3 night, and every single nights guest were sitting where breakfast is served, yelling, talking loud and eating their homebrought food, the lasted to 2am, and impossible for people to sleep, management didn't stopnthem.
i cannot recommand this to any, who want rest in the evenings after long days of exploring Napoli.
be young or come to hotel after 1-2 am then you are happy living there.

Date of stay: September 2018
1  Thank Lyngsdal
Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for 3 nights during our visit to Naples and Pompeii. The hotel staff were very courteous, friendly and helpful. The breakfast provided is simple but enough to start the day. The location is excellent with metro and funicular just within 5 minutes walking distance. There's also a nice and highly popular restaurant “Gorizia (1916) which serves local food nearby. Overall we found this hotel to be clean, well maintained, safe, comfortable, affordable and convenient. We would highly recommend this location for those who are visiting Naples/Pompeii.

Date of stay: October 2017
2  Thank WWT118
Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

We stayed one night at this property. Tucked away on the 5th floor of an old building we were pleasantly surprised at the spacious and modern rooms. No complaints at all. The dining area is not large but well set up for breakfast before hitting the city. We soon found out how amazing the location is. Next to a major shopping area but more importantly next to the metro as well as the funicular which took us all the way into the central area. Believe me you will be grateful for rhe funicular as the hotel is on top of a hill and we used it extensively. The service was good and the price reasonable for what we got. Great little hotel. Would certainly recommend. I would have given it an extra half star if it was possible.

Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed August 23, 2017

''+''
hotel occupies 2 last floors of the building with apartments. so it's very clean and safe inside the hallway.
3 funicular stations near
metro station 2 minutes away from the hotel
quite and clean district
castel sant'elmo near
friendly and helpful staff
fresh and clean towels and bed sheets
''-''
no wifi in the room during all our stay (at least 5 days)
no cheese, ham and eggs for breakfast; just yogurt, cereals, jams, cakes, croissants, tea, coffee, milk.

more about location: going up and down to the port on foot maybe really tiresome because the district is up on the hill better use funicular or metro

Room tip: press the buttons of the entry phone really hard. ask for the room with seaview
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Horny B
Reviewed August 5, 2017

Its been awhile visiting Napoli , where I was born. My Mom and I stayed at Cimarosa in 2009, The name was Pensione Margharita before it was changed. In 2009 it was Cimarosa and they were doing renovations. We called them directly from the states and they just had redone a couple of rooms and since my Mom had stayed when it was called Margarita, they said we could stay there and welcomed us. So the Hotel was not completed renovated . We just loved it, had the Café Bar near, the American Market, Pizza ristorante and a bank all in walking distance. My Mother is from Vomero and I was also born there, but came to America as a baby. So its the best city living and the shopping on Via Scarlati is amazing , all the restaurants close by and the Funiculare and Metro. I will stay here again. Its the essence of Napoli, the concierge, so polite and hospitable. I can't say enough about it. Ciao Cimarosa, I will be back.

Date of stay: September 2016