“Rude staff”

Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 1, 2019 via mobile

We came sit to larger table for 2. There was so many empty tables and waitress was insisting to sit for smaller table , I ask why I can’t sit here ? She said no you can’t ? Wtf you telling me where to sit. Please teach your staff to be polite. They should be more flexible if working in restaurant , you can’t say your guest (no you can’t sit there) I sit to where I like to. Hope this comment finds well with others. We didn’t eat anything. We left to place.

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank SailorSercan
Write a reviewReviews (583)

Reviewed May 2, 2018

Food was mediocre at best. Predominantly a Sushi restaurant. Very lacklustre offering for no sushi eaters and it is not although advertised as one a buffet.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed February 14, 2018

1. Not buffet style at it is published
2. The taste of the sushi, noodles and other food is average or below.
Hard to pay 20 Euro+ for dinner!
Ok, you can eat as much as you want, but if it is not good?
You can find much better Asian restaurants in the surrounding of Naples!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

If you like your food super late, cold and in terribly small portions - this is the place for you.

Listen, I'm not a foodie but when I order a vegetarian dish, I don't want squid in it and when I order a fried dish, I don't want it soggy.

I wish I could tell you one thing positive about our experience but for €30 and for what seems to be the equivalent fulfilment of a packet of stale crisps. I can't entertain that idea.

Good luck is all I'm saying.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed June 3, 2017 via mobile

For 20 euro all you can eat sushi or anything else on menu. You can't beat that with a stick. Very good sushi and very good variety.

Date of visit: June 2017