All reviews clean rooms gianfranco metro pompeii airport
Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

Don’t stay here . I cannot fathom why this shorty hotel in a horrible neighborhood with no English speaking employees received good reviews on trip advisor .

The neighborhood was terrible , dirty with trash building up on the streets like dump yard.

I quickly realized that their were no bars or restaurants near by to eat or drink at , and I stuck out like a sore thumb being a si gel female traveler .

I got locked out of hotel - that’s right they lock the gates because of neighborhood and I couldn’t get in for over 10 minuets . I freaked out and was pounding on door and yelling . Finally someone came to door and let me in - I went directly upstairs and booked a room at holiday inn for $150 per night .
After booking hotel - I went down stairs and no one was in the reception area - once again I rang bell and politely yelled for assistance - 10 minutes later an older women who spoke NO English approached me . I had to use my translation app to explain I was leaving and needed a taxi . It was the worse experience I have had after traveling for 3 weeks in Europe as a female solo traveler .
I literally breathed a breath of fresh air when I checked into the Holiday Inn.

Please don’t stay at hotel lento.

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank elysia-37
Reviewed May 6, 2018

If you want to explore the small city life then this hotel is perfect. Located on the outskirts of the Napoli city this hotel provides all the amenities that a traveler looks for. Hotel staff was really helpful and provided the pick and drop facility to nearest metro station. Rooms were big and well maintained.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 6, 2018

The rooms were clean and the hospitality of the staff was amazing. Location was also on the market which had lots of shops nearby.
The people of Melito di Napoli were warm and friendly.
If I visit Napoli again this hotel will be my first preference.

Stayed: April 2018
Gianfranco L, Responsabile reception at Hotel Lento, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2018

Thanks for the nice words expressed, it was a pleasure for us to have had you as our guests
Greetings and good things

Reviewed April 3, 2018

We passed a week in Naples which we really enjoyed. We lodged at the Hotel Lento in Milito Naples. The hotel has quite good and clean rooms with adequate facilities. Breakfast was good But most of all the owners are such nice people. They treat you as part of their family going out of their way to make your holiday as pleasant as ever. Since the transportation is a bit of a problem they offered us the possibility of taking us to the nearest metro station by their own car to which we gladly accepted.

Room Tip: Clean rooms with showers(no bath), Airconditioned
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank Teddy f
Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

We spent one night at the Lento hotel.
We arrived late Saturday night directly from Naples airport, and left the following morning.
Gianfranco, the owner (I believe) was very friendly and helpful. We easily overcame the language barrier (he only speaks Italian), and he tried his best to give us tips. Breakfast was very nice (although we wished there would be some vegetables served...).
All in all we needed a hotel for the night, not far from the airport and at a reasonable price, and the Lento suited us fine.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple